Job Position: Corporate Development Team Member
A Licensed Medical Marijuana Producer under the ACMPR, currently they are seeking an ambitious Corporate Development Team Member. Company is a ground floor opportunity, having recently received its Licensed Producer (LP) status from Health Canada, as well as securing best of best of breed venture capital funding and backing. Company is expected to generate annual revenues upwards of $100 million per year, run by a top tier management team based in Hamilton, Ontario. This is an entry level position with the opportunity for rapid advancement for the right self-motivated and extremely driven entrepreneurial candidate.
- Business school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to Identify trends and make recommendations to senior management based on sound analysis
- Ability to write reports & plans, analyze & create databases, assess financial data, as well as perform basic due diligence
- Skilled in all current business software – knowledge of sales, design and social media software a bonus
- Excellent communication skills mandatory
- Must have a valid passport and ability to travel internationally as the position will involve regular travel to industry trade shows, conferences and workshops
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to problem solve, decision make, and communicate clearly
- Enthusiastically take direction and learn from supervisor coaching & mentoring in a fast paced, high stress and entrepreneurial environment
- Have excellent organizational & time management skills, producing above average results under tight time-lines
- Most importantly, ability to work in a virtual office environment while remaining productive and motivated without direct supervision
- 180-day evaluation & trial period starting at $4,500 per month, plus approved expenses
- Long term, successful candidate will move to a middle management position with industry standard salary, bonuses, equity ownership incentives and benefits to be negotiated
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter providing the following information:
A description of who you are, why you’re interested in working in the Medical Marijuana Industry and specifically how you think you can be accretive to the Company by answering the questions.
You are tasked with making the following decisions for the Company:
- The Company is bringing to market a new strain of Medical Marijuana. What price should it be sold at per gram, and why?
- The company is developing its product launch strategy, management strongly believes that patients’ expectations, needs, and concerns should be proactively considered and addressed prior to going to market. Patient satisfaction and retention is key, as patients are ordering product on a monthly basis in an increasingly competitive market place. What actions would you recommend the Company take to prepare for a successful launch?
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send resume, cover letter and answers to: