OrganiGram Stock (TSXV: OGI) (OTC: OGRMF) - Investor Dashboard
|License Renewal Month :||March|
|Number of Patients:||undisclosed|
|Cash on hand:||$25.3mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$2.23mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||65.1%|
Capital Structure (01/24/17)
|Last Financing:||11.34mm shares at $3.55|
Looking for data that isn’t here or have a question? Let us know.
OrganiGram, which has been shipping medical cannabis to patients since September 2014, is one of the more than thirty licensed producers across Canada and the only one located in New Brunswick. Its focus on certified organic cannabis separates it from other producers.
A recent land acquisition has expanded its campus, allowing for capacity to produce up to 26mm grams upon completion by the spring of 2018 of a fully funded capital project.
The company has formed several strategic alliances that will allow it to offer innovative products as the laws for medical and adult-use evolve.
- No synthetic nutrients, pesticides, herbicides or additives
- Use of beneficial organisms to control unwanted pests and promote healthy growing
- Biodegradable source that has no negative impact on the environment
- Natural and automatic nutrient uptake
- Increased terpenes (C5H8) levels
- 4 phase facility expansion to increase total production capacity to approximately 26,000 kilograms per year of flower.
- Agreements with several organizations committed to helping first responders and veterans deal with chronic ailments. Each organization will refer patients to OrganiGram.
- OrganiGram is authorized for wholesale shipping of medical marijuana plant cuttings and dried bud to other Licensed Producers.
- The only fully Licensed LP east of Quebec with bilingual branding and services
- Premium organic cannabis strains
- Production and distribution agreements with The Green Solution (TGS) and NectarBee. Licensing agreements with the Trailer Park Boys
- Scalable production facilities with 2 buildings on 14 acres of land
- Optimized, low cost producer of 5.11 cents/kWh versus ~ 18 cents/kWh in Ontario as well as low operating costs and wages
OrganiGram has entered into an exclusive Canadian product development and distribution agreement with TGS International (The Green Solution), a leading Colorado-based commercial scale extracts and processing company with a portfolio of over 225 unique cannabis products. Its market leadership and over $100mln in cumulative product sales in Colorado with 13 established retail locations and award winning cannabis product lines make TGS International an ideal partner for OrganiGram.
OrganiGram formed a partnership with Trailer Park Boys (TPB Productions Ltd.) to be its Canadian Cannabis Producer, Business Partner and Brand Developer through an exclusive license. OrganiGram will work to develop branding, packaging, and a competitive product portfolio targeted towards recreational marijuana consumers and distributed exclusively by OrganiGram.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. OrganiGram is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.