48North Cannabis Corp (TSXV: NRTH) (OTC: NCNNF) - Investor Dashboard
|Sector:||Health & Wellness|
|Employees:||56 at 3/1/19|
|Co-CEO:||A. Gordon / J. VanderMarel|
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Cash on hand:||C$12.0 million|
|Fixed Investment:||C$19.1 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||C$40.0 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$2.39 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||78.0%|
Capital Structure (03/12/19)
|Last Financing:||13.3 million Units at C$0.75|
|Basic Shares:||125.9 million|
|Diluted Shares:||174.8 million|
48North Cannabis Corp. (TSXV: NRTH) (OTC: NCNNF) is a vertically-integrated cannabis company focused on the health and wellness market through cannabis cultivation and extraction, as well as the creation of innovative, authentic brands for next-generation cannabis products. 48North is developing formulations and manufacturing capabilities for its own proprietary products, as well positioning itself to contract manufacture similar products for third parties.
48North operates two indoor-licensed cannabis production sites in Ontario with over 86,000 square feet of production capacity. By way of its partnership with MariPharm B.V. 48North cultivates unique genetics at its wholly-owned subsidiaries, DelShen Therapeutics and Good & Green both Licensed Producers under the Cannabis Act. In addition, 48North has applied for a cultivation license for its 100-acre outdoor organic farm, which would provide 48North with a significant amount of low cost, organic, sun-grown cannabis and a significant first-mover advantage in the production of low-cost, next-generation, extract-based cannabis products. These three sites are expected to provide 45KG of cannabis production in 2019.
48North Cannabis Corp Co-CEOs Alison Gordon and Jeannette VanderMarel reveal why the company’s acquisition of Good & Green is a game-changer for 48North.
48North has a growing portfolio of brands that include 48North, Good & Green, Latitude, a women’s cannabis platform (explorelatitude.com), Mother & Clone, a rapid-acting sublingual cannabis nanospray (momandclone.com), and F8 (f8te.ca), a high-end cannabis accessory line. The company also signed an exclusive licensing agreement with Arbor Pacific to bring the Avitas brand to the Canadian market.
- Two licensed, state of the art indoor facilities for organic indoor cultivation
- Disruptive 100-acre outdoor organic farm suited to grow outdoor cannabis
- Canopy Growth partnership: strategic investment, supply agreement, and retail distribution agreement
- Focused on next-generation products such as: vapes, topicals, edibles and beverages
- Expected total 2019 production to be 45,000 kg of dried cannabis from two indoor licensed facilities and its 100-acre outdoor farm
- Near-term focused on dried cannabis wholesale opportunities given attractive price points, looking ahead to selling cannabis in government and privately-owned retail outlets
- Supply agreement with SQDC for outdoor-grown cannabis and supply agreement with the Ontario Cannabis Store
- Focused on innovative next- generation products for the women’s health and wellness market
- One of few women-led Canadian LPs
- First-mover advantage in outdoor cultivation
- Exclusive partnership with MariPharm B.V., the first cannabis cultivation license in the Netherlands
- Pioneers of producing low-cost, high-quality outdoor-grown organic cannabis
- Pursuing licensing arrangements with leading U.S. cannabis brands, such as Mother and Clone and Avitas
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. 48North Cannabis Corp. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.