VIVO Cannabis (TSXV: VIVO) (OTCQX: VVCIF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||133 at 12/31/18|
VIVO Cannabis – Facilities
- 29,000-square-foot indoor facility in Napanee, Ontario
- Annual production capacity of 1,500 kilograms
- Completely licensed and fully operational
- Houses a R&D lab
- Land owned for future build-out
- Phase 1, four seasonal greenhouses and an associated header house, expected to be complete in mid-2019
- 86,000-square-f00t facility planned in Napanee, Ontario
- Annual production capacity of 3,000 kilograms
- 65 acres ready for development
- 100% ownership
- Estimated 1.2 million square feet
- Power/water/waste infrastructure in place
VIVO Cannabis completed the acquisition of Canna Farms, a licensed producer located in Hope, British Columbia. The facility will have 6,500 kilograms of annual capacity and 24,500 kilograms of capacity in the future.
VIVO Cannabis – Cannabis Clinics
VIVO Cannabis completed the acquisition of Harvest Medicine (HMed) in February 2018. HMed opened its 3,500-square-foot clinic in Calgary, Alberta in January 2017.
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. VIVO Cannabis Inc (Formerly known as ABcann Global, Inc.) is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.