ABcann Global (TSXV: ABCN) (OTC: ABCCF) - Investor Dashboard
ABcann – Cannabis Facilities
- 14,500-square-foot facility in Napanee, Ontario
- Production capacity: 1,000 kilograms annually
- Completely licensed and fully operational
- Land owned for future build-out
- 150,000-square-foot facility planned for Napanee, Ontario
- Production capacity: 20,000 kilograms annually
- 65 acres ready for development
- 100% ownership
- Estimated 1.2 million square feet
- Power/water/waste infrastructure in place
ABcann – Cannabis Clinics
ABcann completed the acquisition of Harvest Medicine (HMed) in February 2018. HMed opened its 3,500-square-foot clinic in Calgary, Alberta in January 2017.
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. ABcann Global, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.