Australis Capital Stock (CSE: AUSA) (OTCQB: AUSAF) - Investor Dashboard
|Industry:||Diversified Financial Svcs|
Australis Capital – Portfolio and Investments
- Definitive agreement finalized on Oct 3, 2018
- Aurora relationship opportunity, Australis will acquire ~15% equity of Wagnet Dimas for $1.5M CAD payable in cash and 738,916 Units issued n the same terms as Australis’ private placement announced Oct 1st, 2018.
- Developed patented technology for large scale manufacturing in a variety of applications including production scale rolling machines to mass manufacture hemp and cannabis pre-rolls and cones.
- Current facility located in California is on pace to manufacture over 50 million pre-rolls in 2018.
- Opportunity to expand into additional U.S. states and internationally
- Definitive agreement finalized on Oct 29, 2018
- Developed proprietary health & fitness mobile app personalizing experienced based off the user’s biological data with over 2 million downloads to date.
- Expanding to include digitally advanced cannabis curation, locality and delivery platform.
Body and Mind
- $8 million investment announced October 30, 2018
- Body and Mind is a publicly-traded cultivator/producer in Nevada and Ohio
U.S. Assets as Part of the Spin-Out
- Research facility located in White Pine, MI
- Australis will receive 5% of the gross revenue SubTerra earns from sale of cannabis based products grown or processed at this facility, plus a $150,000 annual payment
- Australis does not have a direct ownership stake in SubTerra (previously sold to a third party by an indirect wholly-owned subsidary of Aurora)
Washington State Real Estate
- Two parcels of land totaling 24.5 acres in Whatcom County, WA (purchased for $2.3M in 2015)
- Real Estate is 100% owned by Australis
- Land no longer contemplated for development of a cannabis production facility
- Currently for sale with an estimated market value of approx $4-5M.
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Australis Capital is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.