Local 12, WKRC in Cincinnati, has been running a series of stories on cannabis in Colorado in front of Ohio’s vote on legalization on 11/3. In this report, Jeff Hirsh visits with Love’s Oven, a maker of marijuana-infused edibles formed in 2009 in Denver.
- Peggy Moore, owner, now employs 30
- The company had sales of $1.6mm in 2014 and expects to gross over $3mm in 2015
- The company offers a dozen products, including a gluten-free product and soon a vegan offering
- The labels list the strain used in the extraction
- Child-resistant packaging includes tamper-proof individual servings in a container\
- Retail price is $2-2.50 per serving for a package of 10
For more info: http://lovesoven.com/