GrowGeneration Corp Stock (OTCQB: GRWG) - Investor Dashboard
|Auditor :||Connolly, Grady & Cha, P.C.|
|Cash on hand:||$511K|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$2.17mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||28.1%|
Capital Structure (03/15/16)
|Last Financing:||825K units at $2.00|
Looking for data that isn’t here or have a question? Let us know.
GrowGeneration (GrowGen), founded in 2014, owns and operates specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores. Currently, GrowGen has 12 locations, including 10 in Colorado, 1 in California, and one in Las Vegas, Nevada. GrowGen carries and sells thousands of products, including organic nutrients and soils, advanced lighting technology and state of the art hydroponic equipment to be used both indoors and outdoors by commercial and home growers alike.
GrowGen’s mission is to own and operate GrowGeneration branded stores in all of the major legalized cannabis states. Management estimates that roughly 1000 hydroponic stores are in operation in the U.S.
- Focus on commercial growers and smaller growers needing local support
- Products include medium (i.e., farming soil), industry-leading hydroponic equipment, power-efficient lighting, plant nutrients, and thousands of additional products used by professional growers and specialty cultivation operations
- Operation and sales centers near concentrated areas of growers
- Inventory solutions for commercial cultivators
- Mission: To become one of the largest retail hydroponic and organic specialty gardening retail outlets in the United States
- New store openings and acquisitions
- Geographic expansion: 10 Stores in CO, 1 in CA and 1 in NV and targeting AZ, FL, MD, MI, OH, OR, PA, WA and New England
- National B2B sales team and e-commerce portal
- White-labeled products
- Went public through S-1 process and not through reverse-merger
- No convertible debt, net cash on balance sheet
- Strong revenue growth
- Well-positioned to consolidate highly fragmented industry
- Strategic investors, including Merida Capital Partners and Robert Yosaitis
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. GrowGeneration Corp., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.