You’re reading a copy of this week’s edition of the New Cannabis Ventures weekly newsletter, which we have been publishing since October 2015. The newsletter includes unique insight to help our readers stay ahead of the curve as well as links to the week’s most important news.
This weekend Houston-based cannabis analyst Alan Brochstein had a severe accident while he was riding his bicycle. Alan would often brainstorm potential topic ideas for the Sunday newsletter but today this newsletter is about him and supporting him and his family during his recovery.
Out of respect for the family, we are keeping this message brief. We will be sharing more information. Please keep Alan in your thoughts and prayers.
Readers of New Cannabis Ventures will continue to receive coverage of the industry and subscribers of 420 Investor should receive a service update this week.
New Cannabis Ventures publishes curated articles as well as exclusive news. Here is some of the most interesting business content from this week:
- Exclusive: Ayr Wellness Gears Up to Leverage New Assets Following Acquisitive Streak
- Cannabis Supply Chain Company Backbone Raises $14 Million
- Cannabis Technology Company Leaf Trade Raises $12.5 Million
- Organigram Q2 Revenue Increases 5% Sequentially to $31.8 Million
- Pelorus Equity Lends Additional $35 Million to Harborside
- TerrAscend Acquires Maryland Medical Cannabis Dispensary for $11.7 Million
- TerrAscend to Acquire 5 Michigan Cannabis Stores for $28.5 Million
- Exclusive: This Cannabis Operator Combines Low Cost and High Quality to Penetrate New International Markets
- Tilray to Move Forward with Purchase of $193 Million HEXO Debt
- Valens Q1 Revenue Increases 26% Sequentially to C$23.2 Million
To get real-time updates download our free mobile app for Android or Apple devices, like our Facebook page, or follow Alan on Twitter. Share and discover industry news with like-minded people on the largest cannabis investor and entrepreneur group on LinkedIn.
Get ahead of the crowd! If you are a cannabis investor and find value in our Sunday newsletters, subscribe to 420 Investor, Alan’s comprehensive stock due diligence platform since 2013. Gain immediate access to real-time and in-depth information and market intelligence about the publicly traded cannabis sector, including daily videos, weekly chats, model portfolios, a community forum and much more.
Use the suite of professionally managed NCV Cannabis Stock Indices to monitor the performance of publicly-traded cannabis companies within the day or over longer time-frames. In addition to the comprehensive Global Cannabis Stock Index, we offer a family of indices to track Canadian licensed producers as well as the American Cannabis Operator Index and the Ancillary Cannabis Index.
View the Public Cannabis Company Revenue & Income Tracker, which ranks the top revenue producing cannabis stocks.
Stay on top of some of the most important communications from public companies by viewing upcoming cannabis investor earnings conference calls.
Discover upcoming new listings with the curated Cannabis Stock IPOs and New Issues Tracker.
Alan & Joel