Emblem Corp Stock (TSXV: EMC) (OTCQX: EMMBF) - Investor Dashboard
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Extracts:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||5,000+ as of 10/12/18|
|Cash on hand:||$73.4mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$1.5mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||-65.5%|
Capital Structure (08/22/18)
|Last Financing:||14mm units at $2.05|
Emblem Cannabis, a fully integrated Canadian healthcare and pharmaceutical company with the potential in a recreational marijuana market, to be generating $100 million in revenue, is led by a team of healthcare and Big Pharma executives, who have founded and run multi-billion dollar companies and have invested into the company.
Emblem has a clear strategy across three key operating units: cultivation, medical, and adult-use. The company is uniquely positioned within Canada’s large and growing medical and recreational marijuana industry. Emblem has a high-quality, experienced management team who has aligned interests with shareholders by investing $6MM and has developed a track record of building successful multi-billion dollar healthcare companies.
With a state-of-the-art production facility in Paris, Ontario up and running, Emblem’s first sales commenced in August, 2016. The company aims to reach a 17,000-kilogram production capacity in Q1 2019.
- 3-pronged strategy involving medical patient acquisition and product innovation, cultivation of unique strains, and the creation of adult-use brands
- Strong management team, with executives from healthcare and pharmaceutical industries who have made substantial investment into the company
- $85 million total cash position
- 30,000-square-foot processing and formulation facility expected to be completed and licensed in Q3 2018
- New cultivation facility in Woodslee, Ontario slated for completion in Q3 2018
- Fully funded, 170,00-square-foot greenhouse expected to come online in Paris, Ontario in Q1 2019
- Adult-use brand Symbl
- Focus on key growth drivers including medical, new products, recreational, and international
- Unique pharmaceutical formulations including gel caps, oral sprays, and pills
- Development of new products including beverages, edibles, vape pens, topicals, and concentrates
- Four oils launched in December 2017
- Patient acquisition through GrowWise Health clinics
- Five-year supply agreement to distribute Emblem brands through Compass Cannabis Clinic’s Starbuds Canada
- Launched Atmosphere, an oral dose-metered spray
- Acnos Pharma joint venture to bring medical products to Germany in 2019
- In-house patient education provider in 50%-owned GrowWise Health
- Pharmaceutical division headed by John Stewart, former CEO of Purdue Pharma
- Exclusive agreement with CannTab to develop cannabinoid-based oral sustained release formulation
- Supply agreements with Shoppers Drug Mart, Fire & Flower, and Starbuds Canada
- Supply agreements with Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan
- 5-year wholesale agreement to purchase up to 175,000 kilograms of cannabis products from Aphria
- Partnership to develop CBD health and beauty products with GreenSpace Brands
Producing Medical Cannabis in Ontario
Gordon Fox, CEO of Emblem Corp and John Stewart, President of Emblem Pharmaceuticals, describe this company’s plans for producing medical cannabis in Ontario.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Emblem Corp., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.