Emblem Corp Stock (TSXV: EMC) (OTC: EMMBF) - Investor Dashboard
|License Renewal Month:||August|
|Number of Patients:||2300|
|Cash on hand:||$16.6mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$593K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||-134.1%|
Capital Structure (11/29/17)
|Last Financing:||4.4mm units at $3.63|
Emblem Cannabis, a fully integrated Canadian healthcare and pharmaceutical company with the potential in a recreational marijuana market, to be generating $100 million in revenue, is led by a team of healthcare and Big Pharma executives, who have founded and run multi-billion dollar companies and have invested into the company.
Emblem has a clear strategy across three verticals of marijuana production, patient education, and pharmaceutical production and is uniquely positioned within Canada’s large and growing medical and recreational marijuana industry. Emblem has a high quality, experienced management team who has aligned interests with shareholders by investing $6MM and has developed a track record of building successful multi-billion dollar healthcare companies.
With a state-of-the-art production facility in Paris, Ontario up and running, Emblem’s first sales commenced in August, 2016. A planned expansion will allow a total production capacity of up to 16,000KG run rate.
Read Jordan Grogan’s
“Touring Emblem Cannabis in Paris, Ontario”
Read CTV Kitchener’s
“Canada’s newest medical marijuana producer blossoms in Brant County“
- 3-pronged strategy involving cannabis production, pharmaceutical production and patient education
- Strong management team, with executives from healthcare and pharmaceutical industries who have made substantial investment into the company
- $32mm capital raised in 2016 enabling expansion of production capacity
- Expansion of cannabis production capacity using capital raised in 2016
- Unique pharmaceutical formulations including gel caps, trans-dermal patches and pills
- Patient acquisition through GrowWise Health clinics
- Creation of premium products for the recreational market
- In-house patient education provider in 50%-owned Growwise Health
- Pharmaceutical division headed by John Stewart, a former pharmaceutical executive who was CEO at Purdue Pharma
- Partnership with Lift, a leading cannabis information provider, to offer Liv by Lift, a limited edition strain
- No irradiation of product
Producing Medical Cannabis in Ontario
Gordon Fox, CEO of Emblem Corp and John Stewart, President of Emblem Pharmaceuticals, describe this company’s plans for producing medical cannabis in Ontario.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Emblem Corp., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.