This week, New West Summit takes place in San Francisco at the Parc 55 Hotel. The two-day conference, which begins Friday, is taking a different approach from the many other events designed to bring the industry together and is focused upon technology, investment and media.
The lineup of speakers is quite impressive. Here are those that New West has featured:
- David Lampach, CEO of cannabis quality assurance company Steep Hill
- Keith McCarty, CEO of delivery service Eaze
- Steve DeAngelo, CEO of leading multi-state dispensary Harborside
- Elizabeth Conway, Principal at public affairs agency Gide
- Amy Poinsett, CEO of software company MJ Freeway
- Troy Dayton, CEO of angel network The ArcView Group
Other notable speakers, listed here, include Cy Scott, founder of Leafly and the recently launched Headset, Isaac Dietrich, CEO of MassRoots, Patrick Rea and Micah Tapman, the founders of cannabis business accelerator CanopyBoulder, Max Simon from Green Flower Media, David Hua of Meadow, Paul Campbell of Leafly and Fiona Ma of the California State Board of Equalization.
The format of the event is panel discussions on a single track for most presentations:
- Forecasting Legalization 2016
- Funding Trends & Opportunities
- Cannabis Editorial Trends
- Extraction and Vaporization Trends
- Dispensaries 2020
- California Regulations Implementation
- IP Land Rush
- ArcView Group Sneak Peek
- Evolving Cultivation
- Consumer Apps
- Canna-Business Software Trends
- The Future of Testing
- Advertising, Branding & Market Trends
- Marijuana Infused Products
The event isn’t all work, as there are cocktails and a concert on Friday and a VIP party on Saturday night.
Save 50% on admission to the New West Summit using the code “New Cannabis Ventures”
Get ahead of the crowd by signing up for 420 Investor, the largest & most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.