OrganiGram Holdings Stock (TSXV: OGI) (OTC: OGRMF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||650 at 04/17/18|
OrganiGram Holdings – Cannabis Facilities
Midas Letter visits the state-of-the-art, purpose-built cannabis growing operation at Organigram Holdings.
- Head office, three-level production facility and R&D located in Moncton, NB
- Two buildings on 14 acres
- 480,000 sq. ft. of production space at full build out
- Fully funded expansion to increase capacity to 113,000 kilograms per year
- Phase 4 expansion to include a state-of-the-art mechanical system and improved irrigation system
- Additional 56,000 square feet set aside for edibles, vaporizable products, and extraction
- Over $90 million capital investment
- Lowest general corporate income tax in Atlantic Canada
Future Expansion of Moncton Campus
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. OrganiGram Holdings is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.