OrganiGram Holdings Stock (TSX: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||816 at 02/29/20|
OrganiGram Holdings – Cannabis Facilities
Midas Letter visits the state-of-the-art, purpose-built cannabis growing operation at Organigram Holdings.
- Head office, three-level production facility and R&D located in Moncton, NB
- Two buildings on 14 acres
- 480,000 sq. ft. of production space at full build out
- Current annual licensed production capacity of 89,000 kilograms
- Expansion to increase capacity to 113,000 kilograms per year
- Phase 4 expansion to include a state-of-the-art mechanical system and improved irrigation system
- Licensed phase 5 expansion includes additional 56,000 square feet set aside for edibles, vaporizable products, and extraction; adding new harvesting, trim, drying, and processing rooms
- Lowest general corporate income tax in Atlantic Canada
- More than 1,000 data points tracked during production on proprietary OrganiGrow software
Expansion of Moncton Campus
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. OrganiGram Holdings is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.