TerrAscend Stock (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||646 as of 09/2020|
TerrAscend – Cannabis Facilities
TerrAscend has 450,000 square feet of cultivation and production assets.
- 20,000-square-foot facility in Bay Area, California; 5,000-pound annual capacity
- 144,000-square-foot facility in Waterfall, Pennsylvania; up to 44,000-pound annual capacity; 20 to 30% market share
- 240,000-square-foot facility in Boonton, New Jersey; 140,000-square-foot greenhouse approved for medical cannabis cultivation and permit for to process cannabis
- 22,000-square-foot cultivation and processing facility in Maryland following the close of the HMS Health and HMS Processing
TerrAscend has several retail locations in operation or under development. The company’s retail network includes high-value East and West Coast locations.
- 2029 Market Street, San Francisco, California
- 2414 Lombard Street, San Francisco, California
- 527 Howard Street, San Francisco, California
- 2312 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, California
- 1850 41st Avenue, Capitola, California
- 420 Plymouth Road, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- 2405 Covered Bridge Dr., Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 2701 Lincoln Highway E, Thorndale, Pennsylvania
- 55 South Main Street, Phillipsburg, N.J.
- 1865 Springfield Avenue, Maplewood, N.J.
- The close of the Keystone Canna Remedies transaction adds three operating dispensaries in Pennsylvania to the company’s footprint
- 67,300 sq. ft wholly owned production and manufacturing facility strategically located in Mississauga, Ontario
- EU GMP certified
- Up to 6,700 pounds per year
- Health Canada approval nearly triples licensed cultivation and processing space from 17,800 square feet to 51,800 square feet
- Health Canada license to sell cannabis extracts, topicals, and edibles
- Hydroponic cultivation facility licensed under the ACMPR
- Current licensed space includes:
- Two flower rooms
- Vegetation room
- Trimming/drying room
- Packaging room
- Order fulfillment room
- Level 10 vault
- Deconstruction room
- commercial kitchen
- formulation rooms
- Additional supporting areas
- Sterile and non-sterile drug compounding capabilities
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. TerrAscend, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.