Supreme Cannabis - Stock (TSXV: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||250 as of 10/02/18|
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||n/a|
|Cash on hand:||$31.2mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$5.1mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||44.1%|
Capital Structure (11/13/18)
|Last Financing:||$100mm Converts at 2.45|
The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. ’s (“Supreme Cannabis”) first investment and now wholly owned operating subsidiary in the cannabis sector is the Canadian licensed producer 7ACRES, one of the first 40 federally legal licensed producers in Canada. 7ACRES is the only licensed producer focused on cultivating premium quality cannabis flower at commercial scale, its one-of-a-kind hybrid greenhouse is proudly rooted in Kincardine, Ontario.
Inside the 340,000-square foot facility, 7ACRES grows consistently high-quality plants by combining the best practices in indoor cannabis cultivation with the power of the sun. The result is indoor-quality buds with sun-grown characteristics. 7ACRES is the largest facility of its kind to grow with advanced HVAC and C02 enrichment using the full-spectrum sun, rather than the limited-spectrum lamps used by many ‘hybrid’ growers. This advantage has allowed Supreme to emerge as leaders in growing a premium quality cannabis flower at commercial scale.
Midas Letter visits Supreme Cannabis (TSX.V:FIRE) CEO John Fowler at the company’s 7ACRES Facility in Kincardine, Ontario, where 7ACRES was getting ready to harvest a crop of Wappa.
- Exclusive focus on branded business-to-business market
- Hybrid greenhouse facility ramping to 50,000 kilograms of production capacity
- California-style production planned from indoor grow at Lot 16
- Coast-to-coast distribution in Canada
- Continued expansion at hybrid greenhouse facility in Kincardine
- Development of indoor cultivation at Lot 16 to produce 10 million grams annually
- International expansion
- Addition of oil production capabilities
- $10 million investment in and international distribution partnership with Medigrow Lesotho
- International partnership with Khalifa Kush Enterprises
- High-end focus with 7ACRES branded premium dried flower
- Serving business to business sales exclusively
- Scalable expansion within hybrid greenhouse
- Supply agreements with six Canadian provinces: Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
- C$12 million supply agreement with Tilray
- Supply agreement with and $3 million investment in licensed producer BlissCo
- $6 million supply agreement with Cannmart
The 7ACRES Team
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Supreme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.