The Valens Company (TSX: VLNS) (OTCQX: VLNCF) - Investor Dashboard
|Classification:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Employees:||209 as of 11/30/20|
|Fiscal Year-End:||Nov, 30th|
|Trading Debut:||November 2016|
|Cash on hand:||C$23.9 million|
|Fixed Investment:||C$66.0 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||C$168.7 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$18.8|
|Gross Margin :||22.0%|
Capital Structure (07/14/21)
|Last Financing:||13.94 million units at C$3.30|
|Common Shares:||186.0 million|
|Diluted Shares:||212.5 million|
The Valens Company (Follow Company) is a leading manufacturer of cannabis products with a mission to bring the benefits of cannabis to the world. The Company provides proprietary cannabis processing services across five core technologies, in addition to best-in-class product development, formulation and manufacturing of cannabis consumer packaged goods. The Valens Company’s high-quality products are exclusively formulated for the medical, therapeutic, health and wellness, and recreational consumer segments, and are offered across numerous product formats, including oils, vapes, concentrates, edibles and topicals, as well as pre-rolls, with a focus on next-generation product development and innovation.
Its breakthrough patented emulsification technology, SōRSE™ by Valens, converts cannabis oil into water-soluble emulsions for seamless integration into a variety of product formats, allowing for near-perfect dosing, stability, and taste. In partnership with brand houses, consumer packaged goods companies and licensed cannabis producers around the globe, the Company continues to grow its diverse product portfolio in alignment with evolving cannabis consumer preferences in key markets.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary Valens Labs Ltd., the Company is setting the standard in cannabis testing and research and development with Canada’s only ISO17025 accredited analytical services lab, named The Centre of Excellence in Plant-Based Science by partner and scientific world leader Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The Valens Company entered the U.S. market via the acquisition of CBD company Green Roads. Learn more about the transaction here.
- The largest custom manufacturer of cannabis products in Canada servicing both recreational, medical, and health and wellness markets
- Distributing products to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick and Yukon
- Proven full commercialization of SKUs in under 45 business days
- Acquisition of Canadian edibles manufacturer, LYF Food Technologies Inc.
- Direct entry into the U.S. market and expanded product offerings in Canada via the Green Roads acquisition
- First ISO 17025 Accredited Lab
- Building a diverse IP portfolio that spans across all types of products and services
- Increasing output of Cannabis 2.0 and 3.0 products leveraging SōRSE by Valens technology, and gain market share
- Expand distribution network, target markets and opportunities that maximize ROI, and export globally with EU GMP certification
- Establishing high-value partnerships to position the company as a trusted choice for LPs, brands and CPG companies
- Enter or expand within select international markets, including the U.S., Mexico, South America, Europe and Australia
- Developing the future of cannabis consumption
- Building a diverse IP portfolio spanning all types of products and services
- Holds five core proprietary cannabis processing technologies at its K2 facility in Kelowna, British Columbia – the most in Canada
- Largest third-party vape manufacturer in Canada
- Strong R&D and innovation platform
- Valens Labs, research and testing facility, Named a “Center of Excellence in Plant Based Science” by ThermoFisher Scientific
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. The Valens Company, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.