VIVO Cannabis (Formerly known as ABcann)
(TSXV: VIVO) (OTC: VVCIF) - Investor Dashboard
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||N/A|
|Cash on hand:||$129.7mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$1.05mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||4.0%|
Capital Structure (08/31/18)
|Last Financing:||11.5mm Units at $3.50|
Licensed since March 2014, VIVO Cannabis sets itself apart from other Canadian licensed producers with its 94.7% customer retention rate, its focus on organic cultivation in proprietary growing chambers and its industry-leading production yields in excess of 250 grams per square foot, double the industry average.
The company, which is in the process of developing its 65-acre site with a second 150,000-square-foot facility, has a research partnership with the University of Guelph and has supplied innovative cannabis inhaler device maker Syqe Medical with its standardized cannabis.
- Focus on pharmaceutical grade plant standardization
- 94.7% customer retention rate
- Organic production using exclusive, computer-controlled environmental system
- Annual funded capacity of 57,000 kilograms by mid-2020
- More than $100 million in cash
- Expand existing facility and constructing a second facility targeting 40-kilogram per annum production capacity
- International market focus on Europe and Australia
- Active discussions to license production to U.S. operators
- Scale up Harvest Medicine platform
- Four new locations expected by year-end 2019
- 100% acquired licensed producer Canna Farms in British Columbia
- Telemedicine offering to be available Q4 2018
- Production through computer-controlled environmental systems
- Industry-leading efficiency in terms of yield per square foot
- Research partnership with University of Guelph
- Investment and supply agreement with the Choom brand
- Supply agreements with Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Commission and the Ontario Cannabis Store
Market One Media Interview
Above Industry Average Yields
VIVO Cannabis’s standardized organic growing methods yield not only a higher quality product as reflected by its premium pricing but also a lower overall cost. According to PI Financial, VIVO Cannabis is able to produce almost double the industry average as measured by grams per square foot.
Strong Advisory Board Led by
the “Father of Cannabis Medicine”
Dr. Raphael Mechoulam is an Israeli organic chemist and professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel. Mechoulam is best known for his work (together with Y. Gaoni) in the isolation, structure elucidation and total synthesis of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the main active principle of cannabis and for the isolation and the identification of the endogenous cannabinoids anandamide from the brain and 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) from peripheral organs together with his students, postdocs and collaborators.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. VIVO Cannabis Inc (Formerly known as ABcann Global, Inc.) is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.