You’re reading a copy of this week’s edition of the New Cannabis Ventures weekly newsletter, which we have been publishing since October 2015. The newsletter includes unique insight to help our readers stay ahead of the curve as well as links to the week’s most important news.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the kind words and support for Alan Brochstein that we received over this long week – they truly go a long way. Many subscribers have asked about additional ways that they can help. The best way to support Alan through this time is to keep reading NCV or to remain a subscriber to his services; if you feel compelled to take it one step further, the family has created a GoFundMe campaign and has provided some details of what happened below.
Medical Fundraiser for Alan’s Recovery
Last Friday afternoon, Alan was struck by a car while on a routine bicycle ride. The incident had witnesses, and a bystander treated Alan before first responders arrived. At this time, the investigation is still ongoing.
Alan was taken to a Level 1 trauma facility, where he has received multiple operations on the bodily fractures that he sustained. As of today, April 24th, he is still in the ICU. The trauma team has been impressed with his progress, yet time is necessary to heal physically, mentally and emotionally.
Please keep Alan in your thoughts as he continues to recover.
Thank you for being a reader of New Cannabis Ventures.
New Cannabis Ventures publishes curated articles as well as exclusive news. Here is some of the most interesting business content from this week:
- Ascend Wellness Expands to Pennsylvania with $53 Million Completed Roll-up
- Cannabis Technology Company Treez Raises $51M to Fuel Growth and Product Innovation
- Couche-Tard Boosts Ownership in Fire & Flower to 35% With Warrant Exercise
- Fintech Partnership Will Offer Lending and Financial Services to Cannabis Operators
- Exclusive: How Alpine IQ Empowers Cannabis Operators with Data-Driven Tools
- Humble & Fume Subsidiary Begins Cannabis Operations in California
- Institutional Mortgage REIT AFC Gamma Commits $82.5 Million for Bloom Medicinals Expansion
- New Cannabis ETF Offers More Global Cannabis Stock Exposure
- Riv Capital Acquires Non-Regulated Portion of New York-based Etain in Initial Closing
- This Bank Just Launched a Suite of Financial Services for the Cannabis Industry
To get real-time updates download our free mobile app for Android or Apple devices, like our Facebook page, or follow Alan on Twitter. Share and discover industry news with like-minded people on the largest cannabis investor and entrepreneur group on LinkedIn.
Get ahead of the crowd! If you are a cannabis investor and find value in our Sunday newsletters, subscribe to 420 Investor, Alan’s comprehensive stock due diligence platform since 2013. Gain immediate access to real-time and in-depth information and market intelligence about the publicly traded cannabis sector, including daily videos, weekly chats, model portfolios, a community forum and much more.
Use the suite of professionally managed NCV Cannabis Stock Indices to monitor the performance of publicly-traded cannabis companies within the day or over longer time-frames. In addition to the comprehensive Global Cannabis Stock Index, we offer a family of indices to track Canadian licensed producers as well as the American Cannabis Operator Index and the Ancillary Cannabis Index.
View the Public Cannabis Company Revenue & Income Tracker, which ranks the top revenue producing cannabis stocks.
Stay on top of some of the most important communications from public companies by viewing upcoming cannabis investor earnings conference calls.
Discover upcoming new listings with the curated Cannabis Stock IPOs and New Issues Tracker.
Alan & Joel