Ayr Wellness (CSE: AYR.A) (OTCQX: AYRWF) Investor Dashboard
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||~2050 as of 10/2021|
|Headquarters:||New York City|
|Cash on hand:||$123.8 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$173.4 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$897.2 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$91.3 million|
|Gross Margin :||24.4%|
Capital Structure (10/20/21)
|Last Financing:||4 .6 million shares at C$34.25|
|Diluted Shares:||73.9 million|
Ayr Wellness (Follow Company) is an expanding vertically integrated, U.S. multi-state cannabis operator, focusing on high-growth markets. With anchor operations in Massachusetts and Nevada and with recent entry into Pennsylvania, Ohio and Arizona through acquisitions, the company cultivates and manufactures branded cannabis products for distribution through its network of retail outlets and through third-party stores. The company has also expanded into the Florida market with the acquisition of Liberty Health Sciences.
The company has a focus on limited license & highly populated states and has a robust pipeline of expansion opportunities by virtue of being the acquire of choice.
Ayr’s leadership team brings proven expertise in growing successful businesses through disciplined operational and financial management, and is committed to driving positive impact for customers, employees and the communities they touch.
- One of the most profitable MSOs
- Operations in Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Ohio and New Jersey
- #1 share in MA according to BDS in flower, vapes and concentrates
- The most productive dispensaries in NV, with average annual revenue of $4,700/sf
- Expanding operations with pending acquisitions in Illinois
- Plans to open 70+ dispensaries by YE 2021; 50 retail locations in Florida by the end of 2021
- Patient and disciplined M&A focused on clustering in adjacent states
- Capitalize on markets converting from medical to adult-use
- 1.2 million square feet of cultivation and processing facilities in development
- Entrance into the Pennsylvania market with the 100% acquisition of Pennsylvania grower-processor; acquisitions of CannTech and PA Natural Medicine solidify entry into Pennsylvania market
- Closed the acquisition of vertically integrated operator Oasis in Arizona
- Closed on the acquisitions of Parma Wellness Center and Ohio Medical Solutions in Ohio; initial construction plans for 25,000 square feet of canopy, and a 9,000 square foot processing facility.
- Plans for the beverage category with the pending acquisition of infused seltzer operator
- Focus on institutional business practices, controls and transparency
- Selective and deep market penetration rather than broad and shallow
- A leadership team with proven experience in highly regulated industries
- Targeting $725 million in revenues and adjusted EBITDA of $325 million for 2022
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Roth Capital Partners
Northland Capital Markets
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Ayr Wellness, Inc. (formerly Ayr Strategies), is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.