In Episode 2, Upscale TV host Tim Strombel interviews Cullen Raichart, CEO of GreenBroz.
Cullen Raichart, CEO of GreenBroz Inc., is living his version of the American dream. A veteran of the United States Military, Cullen has grown GreenBroz from the ground up, navigating the toughest industrial landscape that America has to offer along the way.
From serving his country in the military to serving the entire medical cannabis community with the top automated dry trimming machine on the market, GreenBroz has brought jobs back to America and supported other entrepreneurs in their growth. Additionally, Cullen shares industry bottlenecks that he has had to navigate and how he has been able to excel, despite these challenges.
- Cullen has a background in software engineering, invented machine in 2012
- Customer concern is key driver of success
- Sales rose from about $300K in 2014 to almost $4.5mm in 2015
- Banking has been a big challenge for the company due to customers paying in cash
- His military experience has contributed to the corporate culture
- Working with strategic partners, including one in Southern Colorado, and will unveil end-to-end solution
Listen to the interview beginning at 4:49: http://upscale.media/episode-2-medical-cannabis-cultivation-cullen-raichart-darryl-cotton/