Canopy Rivers Stock (TSXV: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF) - Investor Dashboard
|Industry:||Diversified Financial Svcs|
|Employees:||10 FT as of 11/13/2018|
|Acting CEO:||Bruce Linton|
|Headquarters:||Smiths Falls, ON|
|Cash on hand:||$106 million|
|LT Assets:||$385 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$367 million|
|Operating Income – Last Quarter:||$23.3 million|
|Net Operating Income :||$14.3 million|
Capital Structure (11/26/18)
|Last Financing:||$104.2 million ($3.50)|
|Basic Shares:||130.5 million|
|Diluted Shares:||197.6 million|
Canopy Rivers pursues investment and operating opportunities in the emerging global cannabis sector. Canopy Rivers is at a unique advantage due to the strategic partnership and cornerstone investment from Canopy Growth Corporation. Canopy Rivers works collaboratively with Canopy Growth to identify strategic counter-parties seeking financial or operating support. The result is an ecosystem of complementary companies operating throughout the cannabis value chain.
To date, in collaboration with Canopy Growth, Canopy Rivers has quickly established a diversified portfolio of cannabis industry investments that includes licensed producers, late stage applicants, pharmaceutical formulators, branded developers & distributors, and technology & media platforms. Investments are customized for each counter-party and include a balanced mix of equity, debt, royalty, and profit sharing agreements.
Bruce Linton introduces a new investment and operating platform called Canopy Rivers on the Midas Letter with host James West.
- Canopy Rivers is a strategic growth platform for the emerging global cannabis industry
- Canopy Rivers aims to identify and incubate enabling technologies, value-added processors, delivery mechanisms and devices, strategic partnerships, and connoisseur brands
- Canopy Growth owns ~27% of the equity in Canopy Rivers
- Canopy Rivers structures investments to maintain a balance between predictable, contractual cash flows and will typically acquire an equity or equity-linked interest to provide additional upside optionality
- Established portfolio of diversified investments including licensed producers, late-stage applicants, pharmaceutical formulators, brand developers and distributors, and technology and media platforms
- Strategic relationship and cornerstone investment from TSX and NYSE-listed Canopy Growth Corporation
- Experienced team of professionals from tier one firms led by an industry pioneer
- Majority independent board with unique and complementary vantage points of insight
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Canopy Rivers is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.