Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTC: CRLBF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||500 as of 12/10/18|
Financials (Pro Forma 9/30/18)
|Cash on hand:||$174.0 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$19.3 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$357.1 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$12.7 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||42.7%|
Capital Structure (11/30/18)
|Last Financing:||12.6 million shares at C$8.50|
|Diluted Shares:||319.2 million|
Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTC: CRLBF), based in Chicago, is a leading U.S. cannabis company with experienced management, access to capital and a demonstrated growth strategy. As a differentiated grower, processor and retailer of premium cannabis with operations in six states (Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Nevada, California and Arizona) and approval pending for acquisitions in three more states (New York, Massachusetts, Maryland), the company focuses on entering markets with outsized demand potential, significant supply constraints and high barriers to entry.
Its unparalleled speed-to-market gives Cresco a distinct competitive advantage as it replicates its model to expand its national footprint. Cresco’s proven ability to execute is complemented by a well-defined brand strategy that is tailored to all major consumer segments: everyday cannabis, medicinally focused, connoisseur grade, and chef inspired edibles by James Beard Award-winning pastry chef Mindy Segal.
- A Multi-Brand approach to address variant consumer groups
- Strong medical advisory board and R&D partnerships with leading institutions and universities
- More than 20 retail locations
- Current operations in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, Arizona, and California
- Targeting expansion in states like Florida, New Jersey, Virginia, and Connecticut
- Create licensing and/or distribution partnerships to expand Mindy Segal edible products into growing markets such as Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Oklahoma, and New Mexico
- CPG approach to building brands
- Cresco is one of a very small group of operators to successfully obtain cultivation licenses in more than one of the modern, limited license, merit-based application state programs
- Cresco’s laboratory gives it the ability to formulate and develop a variety of products based on traditional pharmaceutical delivery systems – pills, tinctures, topical salves, transdermal patches and edible forms with a variety of cannabinoid profiles
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Cresco Labs, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.