Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTCQX: CRLBF) - Investor Dashboard
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||~3500 as of Jan 2022|
|Cash on hand:||$130.0 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$377.9 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$771.5 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$210.5 million|
|Gross Margin :||47.1%|
Capital Structure (11/15/22)
|Last Financing:||9.9 million shares at C$16.00|
|Diluted Shares:||437.4 million|
Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTCQX: CRLBF), based in Chicago, is a leading U.S. cannabis company with experienced management, access to capital and a demonstrated growth strategy. As a differentiated grower, processor and retailer of premium cannabis with operations in 10 states, the company focuses on entering markets with outsized demand potential, significant supply constraints and high barriers to entry.
Its unparalleled speed-to-market gives Cresco Labs a distinct competitive advantage as it replicates its model to expand its national footprint. Cresco Labs’s proven ability to execute is complemented by a well-defined brand strategy that is tailored to all major consumer segments: everyday cannabis, medicinally focused, connoisseur grade, and chef-inspired edibles by James Beard Award-winning pastry chef Mindy Segal. The company’s growth strategy is focused on brands and distribution.
Cresco Labs and Columbia Care Merger
Cresco Labs has expanded significantly through acquisitions. It grew its footprint in Florida market with the acquisition of Bluma Wellness, and it is creating a leading position in Massachusetts with the closed acquisition of vertically integrated operator Cultivate.
Columbia Care Acquisition
Cresco Labs has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Columbia Care, a deal that is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2022. The combination of the companies will give Cresco Labs more than 130 retail stores across 18 markets. Click here to learn more about the transaction.
- One of the largest, vertically integrated multi-state operators
- Brands to address variant consumer groups: Remedi, Cresco, Mindy’s, Wonder Wellness Co., High Supply, Good News, and dispensary brand Sunnyside
- Strong medical advisory board and R&D partnerships with leading institutions and universities
- 53 operating dispensaries and 19 cultivation and production facilities
- More than 2,600 SKUs sold through the wholesale portfolio
- Operations in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, Maryland, California, Massachusetts, New York, Michigan and Florida
- Branded products sold through company-owned dispensaries and through wholesale; products sold in more than 1,100 dispensaries across the country
- One of 10 vertically integrated license holders in New York; operating four store
- 19 stores in Florida
- Leveraging success in the Illinois, Pennsylvania and California markets to expand into states like Florida, Michigan, New York and Massachusetts
- Acquisitions helping the company serve the growing adult-use market in Massachusetts
- Create licensing and/or distribution partnerships to expand Mindy Segal edible products
- Developing a variety of products based on traditional pharmaceutical delivery systems: pills, tinctures, topical salves, transdermal patches and edible forms with a variety of cannabinoid profiles
- Marketing strategy driven by awareness and education, in-store experience, and outreach
- Actively pursuing the acquisition of licenses and existing cannabis operations
- Leading market share in three $1B+ markets
- Holds two of seven licenses available in Chicago’s Central District and one of six available licenses in the Southeast District
- 630,000 square feet of potential canopy space and 10 stores in Illinois
- 88,000 square feet of cultivation in Pennsylvania and 10 stores; five additional retail licenses
- Holds the maximum number of retail licenses (five) in Ohio following the acquisition of four Verdant Creations’ dispensaries
- Social Equity and Education Development (SEED) initiative aims to make the cannabis space more inclusive
Building Distinct Brands That Scale
Institutional Analyst Coverage
ATB Capital Markets
Cormark Securities Inc.
ROTH Capital Partners
Michael S. Lavery
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Cresco Labs, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.