While the focus on Flow Kana, the California cannabis company that sources organic, sungrown cannabis and delivers within 30 minutes of order placement in mason jars for a price of $50 per 1/8 oz, was a small part of a larger article, it included a video interview with CEO Michael Steinmetz, who shared details about the company’s operations.
- Master growers in the Emerald Triangle provide the cannabis
- Customer base appreciates the packaging effort and better information about the sourcing
- Mobile web app that includes an algorithm to help find the right strain (Island Sweet Skunk is the most popular), with the farmers naming the strains
- Flow Kana facilitates direct communication between its customers and growers
- 1000s of patients weekly, 60% growth month over month
Read Max Taves’ “Snoop Dogg wants you to light up”: http://features.cnet.com/snoop-dogg-wants-you-to-light-up/snoop-dogg-wants-you-to-light-up