Gabriella's Kitchen (CSE: GABY) (OTC: GABLF) - Investor Dashboard
|➔ Gabriella's Kitchen|
|Employees:||38 as of 1/19|
|Auditor:||Davidson & Co LLP|
|Cash on hand:||C$0 million|
|Fixed Investment:||C$1.3 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||-C$1.2 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$0.5 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||-65.5%|
Capital Structure (06/12/19)
|Last Financing:||66.7 million Units at C$0.30|
|Basic Shares:||175.8 million|
|Diluted Shares:||269.3 million|
Based in Sonoma County, California, GABY is a U.S. focused consumer packaged goods (CPG) company with a manufacturing and distribution license in the state of California. With these licenses, and with relationships in over 3,400 retailers in the mainstream sales channel, GABY is taking a unique approach to cannabis and hemp-infused products by bridges the gap between the licensed dispensary and mainstream markets. With a focus on its societal and environmental impacts, GABY Inc is a conscious corporation striving to innovate and inspire through plant-based lifestyles.
GABY’s product portfolio includes brands distributed through both the licensed and traditional channels. The Company’s collection of brands include Gabriella’s Kitchen, Sonoma Specific, Sonoma Pacific Brands & Distribution and Lulu’s Artisan Chocolate. With 50 employees and C$45M raised to date, GABY is positioning for the next opportunity in cannabis and value-added brands.
GABY at the Gravitas Securities 2019 Growth Conference in Vancouver.
Margot and her sister Gabriella co-founded GABY, a wellness company, after Gabriella received a dire cancer diagnosis which spurred the sisters to prolong Gabriella’s life through a holistic approach to health. Although Gabriella ultimately passed away from her illness, she lived exponentially longer than doctors predicted. Her memory and passion live on through GABY’s mission: to empower people to live healthy lives without compromise.
- Existing Sales & Distribution Infrastructure across California
- Accomplished Management Team
- Branded Products
- C$45M raised to date, including C$20 million in June 2019
- Built its foundation in the biggest market that matters the most, California
- Relationships in over 3,400 retailers in the mainstream sales channel to place hemp-derived CBD products on shelf in mainstream retail
- Leverage data collected through its distribution infrastructure and relationships to target acquisitions which meet specific value-add criteria
- Organic growth strategy leveraging experienced management team, branded products and existing sales & distribution infrastructure
- Acquisitive growth strategy focusing on returns on capital employed and generating shareholder returns
- Dual channel sales strategy with non-cannabis products available in 36 states across the U.S. and in all provinces across Canada
- Provides incubator-infrastructure to proprietary, acquired, and third-party distributed brands
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Gabriella's Kitchen Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.