Green Growth Brands (CSE: GGB) (OTC: GGBXF) - Investor Dashboard
|Cash on hand:||$33.6 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$3.9 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$117.6 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$5.56 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||1.4%|
Capital Structure (05/28/19)
|Last Financing:||16.95 million shares at C$2.00|
|Basic Shares:||193.7 million|
|Diluted Shares:||226.9 million|
The founding partners behind Green Growth Brands (GGB) have created some of the best consumer brands in the world. The Schottenstein family has led America’s largest retailers such as America Eagle, Designer Shoe Warehouse, and Value City Furniture. Through a number of strategic acquisitions, Green Growth Brands’ mission is to become the leader in Cannabis retailing.
The company has already developed a strong portfolio of cannabis brands who are active in the industry today such as CAMP, Seventh Sense, Mari+Jayne, Green Lily, The Source, 8/Fold and Xanthic Biopharma. GGB is built on a foundation of retail industry experts which support two business segments of cannabis retail and CBD consumer products. With initial focus on expanding the recreational market of Nevada with multiple retail license opportunities, the company also recognizes that CBD consumer products is a nascent market with tremendous potential for brand equity.
GGB has announced plans to merge with cannabis operator Moxie in an all-stock transaction valued at $310 million. Pending the completion of the transaction, the combined companies will have a significant U.S. presence and distribution network.
- Developed a line of innovative, CBD-based health and beauty products, leveraging the GGB management team’s significant experience in the health and beauty products industry
- Retail cannabis store The+ Source in Las Vegas, Nevada sees on average of 1,000 transactions per day; retail store The+Source in Henderson, Nevada with similar productivity
- Own a license for three Massachusetts dispensaries
- Seven licenses, two The+Source locations, two cultivation facilities, and one production facility in Nevada
- GGB’s operations are led by renowned retailer Peter Horvath, former executive at a number of national brands, including Victoria’s Secret, American Eagle Outfitters, DSW and Limited Brands
- The company’s retail partners provide distribution opportunities in over 4,000 stores, as well as robust and established digital platforms
- As a result of combining businesses with Xanthic, GGB will be able to develop unique intellectual property that makes CBD and THC, the two key active ingredients in cannabis, water-soluble
- Store branding based on specific neighborhood and location
- Brand portfolio including Camp, Meri + Jayne, Seventh Sense, and Green Lily
- The company is targeting rapid expansion throughout North America and is actively pursuing opportunities in a number of states, such as Arizona, and provinces
- GGB is focused on the expansion of the Nevada market by acquiring established and successful business and undeveloped licenses
- Plans for 37 stores by the end of 2021
- Plans to open 450 CBD kiosks in mall locations
- Focus on generating revenue through e-commerce; launched e-commerce site ShopSeventhSense.com
- Creating retail partnerships with companies like DSW, mall operator Simon Property Group, Abercrombie and Fitch, Spring Oaks, and Brookfield Partners
- Spring Oaks acquistion gives GGB the ability to operate up to 47 dispensaries across Florida, Massachusetts, and Nevada
Institutional Analyst Coverage
JENNY WANG, CPA
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Green Growth Brands is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.