The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTC: TGODF) - Investor Dashboard
|Established:||Jan 10, 2013|
|Dried Flower||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||N/A|
|Cash on hand:||$129.7mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||zero|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||n/a|
Capital Structure (5/14/18)
|Last Financing:||3.91 million Special Warrants at $6.40|
The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. is a research & development company licensed under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) to cultivate medical cannabis. The Company carries out its principal activities producing cannabis from its facilities in Ancaster, Ont., pursuant to the provisions of the ACMPR and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) and its regulations.
The Company grows high quality, organic cannabis with sustainable, all-natural principles. TGOD’s products are laboratory tested to ensure patients have access to a standardized, safe and consistent product. TGOD has a funded capacity of 116,000 kg and is building 970,000 sq. ft. of cultivation facilities in Ontario and Quebec. The Company also has developed a strategic partnership with Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX:ACB) whereby Aurora has invested approximately C$78.1 million for an approximate 17.5% stake in TGOD. In addition, the Company has raised approximately C$315 million and has over 20,000 shareholders. TGOD’s Common Shares and warrants trade on the TSX under the symbol “TGOD” and “TGOD.WT”, respectively.
TGOD Valleyfield Site In Progress
This 820,000 sq. ft. facility will be the largest organic cannabis cultivation in the world, equal to over 14 football fields in size. TGOD Has partnered with Aurora Cannabis, and alliance partners Eaton Corp and Ledcor Group to design, engineer and build this state-of-the-art facility.
- The two provinces where TGOD properties reside at represent almost 2/3 of the Canadian population
- Largest producer by funded capacity of premium organic cannabis (116,000 kg)
- Currently developing a large-scale, state-of-the-art production facility in Valleyfield, Quebec (102,000 kg)
- Poised to become a leader in cannabis R&D, with plans for two Licensed Dealer (“LD”) facilities.
- Positioning to be one of the highest quality & lowest cost producers in Canada
- Planned budget of $55,000,000 for R/D of new innovative products
- Experienced Consumer Packaged goods (CPG) team
- Exclusive licensing agreements include: ingredient technology, proprietary beverage and food formulations, micro-dose and full-dose cannabinoid-infused goods
- One of the largest treasuries in the business
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. The Green Organic Dutchman is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.