iAnthus Capital Holdings (CSE: IAN) (OTCQB: ITHUF) - Investor Dashboard
|Auditor||BDO Canada LLP|
|Headquarters:||New York, NY|
|Cash on hand:||US$15.6mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||US$939K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||22.7%|
Capital Structure (11/27/18)
|Last Financing:||$40mm Convertible Notes at US$3.08|
iAnthus provides investors with diversified exposure to best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processers and dispensaries throughout the United States.
Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, law and healthcare services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. The Company harnesses these skills to support a diversified portfolio of cannabis industry investments for our shareholders.
CEO Hadley Ford talks about the change in strategy for the company moving away from royalty only, to a full service, vertically integrated enterprise.
iAnthus at a Glance
- Operating in six states
- Eight cultivation facilities, five processing facilities, and 46 dispensaries
- Substantial pipeline of acquisitions in a fragmented market lacking consolidators
- $50 million investment by Gotham Green Partners as of May 2018
- Partnerships with operators with regulatory barriers to entry or market leading positions
- Positioned in front of adult-use legalization in Massachusetts and perhaps Vermont
- Expansion within existing markets, including Colorado, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Vermont, New York, and Florida
- Growth through 100%-owned companies including CITIVA, Mayflower, Grassroots Vermont, and GrowHealthy
- Growth through other investments including The Green Solution, R. Greenleaf Organics, and Organix
- Vertically integrated operations in six states
- ~50 million addressable market
- Expert management team with years of experience building and selling companies across various industries
- Access to capital
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.