iAnthus Capital Holdings (CSE: IAN) (OTCQB: ITHUF) - Investor Dashboard
|Auditor||BDO Canada LLP|
|Headquarters:||New York, NY|
|Cash on hand:||US$8.5mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||US$555K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||N/A|
Capital Structure (09/20/17)
|Last Financing:||C$20mm converts at C$3.10|
iAnthus provides investors with diversified exposure to best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processers and dispensaries throughout the United States.
Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, law and healthcare services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. The Company harnesses these skills to support a diversified portfolio of cannabis industry investments for our shareholders.
Recent News: iAnthus proposes to acquire 100% of a New York State medical marijuana license holder, Citiva Medical. Download PDF.
iAnthus at a Glance
- Operating in four states
- Significant capital raised to date (~C$53.5mm)
- Substantial pipeline of acquisitions in fragmented market lacking consolidators
- US$19.1 million invested in five cannabis operations since the beginning of 2016
- Partnerships with operators with regulatory barriers to entry or market leading positions
- Positioned in front of adult use legalization in Massachusetts and perhaps Vermont
- Expansion within existing markets, including Colorado, Massachusetts, New Mexico and Vermont
- Geographic expansion beyond core markets, with active discussions in Florida, New York, Illinois, Maryland, Oregon
- Operations in multiple states
- Strong management
- Access to capital
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.