iAnthus Capital Holdings (CSE: IAN) (OTCQB: ITHUF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||450 (March 2019)|
|Auditor||BDO Canada LLP|
|Headquarters:||New York, NY|
|Cash on hand:||US$15.6mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||US$939K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||22.7%|
Capital Structure (03/18/19)
|Last Financing:||$35mm Convertible Notes at US$5.92|
iAnthus provides investors with diversified exposure to best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processers and dispensaries throughout the United States.
Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, law and healthcare services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. The Company harnesses these skills to support a diversified portfolio of cannabis industry investments for our shareholders.
Following the $1.6 billion deal with MPX Bioceutical, iAnthus has operations in 11 states that span more than 60 retail locations and 15 cultivation and processing facilities. The company has 593,000 square feet of cultivation space.
CEO Hadley Ford talks about the change in strategy for the company moving away from royalty only, to a full service, vertically integrated enterprise.
iAnthus at a Glance
- Operating in 11 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont
- 63 dispensary licenses and 15 cultivation/processing facilities
- Substantial pipeline of acquisitions in a fragmented market lacking consolidators
- $50 million investment by Gotham Green Partners as of May 2018
- Partnerships with operators with regulatory barriers to entry or market leading positions
- Focus on expanding through M&A
- Expansion within existing markets, including Colorado, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Vermont, New York, and Florida
- Growth through brands including CITIVA, Mayflower, Grassroots Vermont, GrowHealthy, Health for Life, and MPX
- Growth through other investments including The Green Solution, R. Greenleaf Organics, and Organix
- Vertically integrated operations in 11 states
- ~121 million potential customers
- Expert management team with years of experience building and selling companies across various industries
- Access to capital
- Strong M&A activity
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.