iAnthus Capital Holdings (CSE: IAN) (OTCQB: ITHUF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||~700 (August 2019)|
|Auditor||BDO Canada LLP|
|Headquarters:||New York, NY|
|Cash on hand:||US$30.5 million|
|Fixed Investment:||US$105.9 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||US$622.5 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||US$19.2 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||47.9%|
Capital Structure (08/26/19)
|Last Financing:||$60 million Convertible Notes at US$5.92|
|Basic Shares:||171.6 million|
|Diluted Shares:||249.8 million|
iAnthus provides investors with diversified exposure to best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processers and dispensaries throughout the United States.
Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, law and healthcare services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. The Company harnesses these skills to support a diversified portfolio of cannabis industry investments for our shareholders.
Following the $1.6 billion deal with MPX Bioceutical, iAnthus has operations in 11 states that span more than 60 retail licenses and 15 cultivation and processing licenses. The company has 817,000 square feet of cultivation space.
iAnthus launched its national retail brand Be. in 2019. The company’s first Be. flagship store will open in Brooklyn in Q4 of 2019, and more stores will follow.
iAnthus at a Glance
- Operating in 11 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont
- 68 dispensary licenses and 15 cultivation/processing licenses
- Substantial pipeline of acquisitions in a fragmented market lacking consolidators
- $50 million investment by Gotham Green Partners as of May 2018
- National retail brand Be
- More than 100 wholesale partners across four states and accelerating wholesale distribution
- Partnerships with operators with regulatory barriers to entry or market leading positions
- Focus on expanding through M&A
- Expansion within existing markets, including Colorado, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Vermont, New York, and Florida
- Growth through brands including CITIVA, Mayflower, Grassroots Vermont, GrowHealthy, Health for Life, and MPX
- Growth through other investments including The Green Solution, R. Greenleaf Organics, and Organix
- Flagship retail locations under the Be. brand in development in Brooklyn, Atlantic City, Miami, Staten Island, Las Vegas, and Orlando
- Acquired CBD products brand CBD for Life
- Vertically integrated operations in 11 states
- ~121 million potential customers
- 1,000+ SKUs available
- Expert management team with years of experience building and selling companies across various industries
- Access to capital
- Strong M&A activity
CEO Hadley Ford talks about the change in strategy for the company moving away from royalty only, to a full service, vertically integrated enterprise.
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.