IM Cannabis Corp. (NASDAQ: IMCC) (CSE: IMCC) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||200 as of 4/26/21|
|Headquarters:||Central District, Israel|
|Cash on hand:||C$34.1 million|
|Fixed Investment:||C$21.4 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||C$143.6 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$11.1 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||5.4%|
Capital Structure (08/13/21)
|Last Financing:||6.1 million units at US$5.75|
|As-Converted Shares:||57.1 million|
|Diluted Shares:||65.8 million|
IM Cannabis Corp. (IMC) is a Multi-Country Operator (MCO) in the medical and adult-use recreational cannabis sector headquartered in Israel with operations In Israel, Germany and Canada. The company is a leader in the Israeli cannabis market, where it was one of the pioneers and founders of the cannabis sector. IMC the only multi-country cannabis operator with full operating rights in Israel, Germany and Canada: the three largest federally legal markets
The company has also expanded its business to the retail sector with acquisitions of medical cannabis retail pharmacies and online platforms, distribution centers and logistics hubs enabling safe delivery of medical cannabis and control over the entire value chain, from seed to patients.
With its premium flowers and extracts known by physicians and patients in Israel for over a decade, IMC’s brand and strains have become synonymous with quality and consistency. As a multi-country operator, IMC is active in the world’s largest federally legal cannabis markets.
Seeing firsthand the benefits cannabinoid-based therapies bring to patients in alleviating and treating symptoms for various and often severe medical conditions, IMC has set a long-term goal to bring its premium medical cannabis products to more patients around the world through its strategic global expansion plan.
CEO Oren Shuster of IM Cannabis, talks with Seeking Alpha about the first Israeli medical cannabis company to list on the Nasdaq. IMC recently closed their deal with Trichome Financial, which gives them a presence in three legal markets – Canada, Israel and Europe.
IMC is a data-driven, leading international cannabis operator providing high-quality, consistent cannabis products to patients and adult recreational consumers.
- Leading digital platform positioned to profit from Israel’s medical cannabis market
- Direct sales and contact with patients in Israel, promoting brand awareness and loyalty
- Adjupharm is one of only a few EU-GMP certified licensed facilities operating in German cannabis market
- Through the Trichome transaction, the company has entered the Canadian recreational market while increasing JWCs margins
- The MYM Nutraceuticals acquisition and its licensed producer subsidiary, Highland Grow Inc., closed July 9, 2021, and furthers IMC’s distribution of premium cannabis in the Canadian market
- Poised to benefit from a future recreation cannabis market in Israel
- Create direct sales channel in preparation for a future recreational market in Germany
- Export IMC branded cannabis products to the European market and expand to new markets
- Continue to secure premium indoor supply from Canada for global operations
- Execute M&A activity in North America, Israel and Europe
- Insiders (founders, board members, management) own > 36% of shares. Largest non-insider owner is Wasatch Advisors Inc. (~6.14%)
- IMC is the only multi-country operator with Israeli-based patient clinical data and insights, able to transfer its know-how across multiple markets both medical and recreational
- IMC is one of the few companies to have met strict regulatory standards in Europe
- Exclusive supplier of U.S. cbdMD brand in Israel
- NASDAQ listing
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Aaron Grey, CFA, CPA
Alliance Global Partners
John Chu, CFA
ROTH Capital Partners
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. IM Cannabis Corp. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.