INDIVA – Cannabis Facilities
London, Ontario Facility
Pete Young, the master grower at London’s only medical marijuana grow operation. INDIVA, demonstrates how the company cultivates inside its high security facility in the city’s south-end.
ACMPR License 40,000 square feet
- 10,000 sq. ft. retrofit complete
- 8,000 sq. ft. production space
- 30,000 sq. ft. expansion planned 2018
- Adds 21,600 sq. ft. of production space
30 Year Lease
- with right of first refusal to purchase
2,500 – 3,000
- kgs annual production capacity (dry flowers)
Extraction facility to be built on site
Ample power & water and 5 minutes from Highway 401
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. INDIVA is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.