INDIVA Stock (TSXV: NDVA) (OTC: NDVAF) - Investor Dashboard
|Number of Patients:||N/A|
|Cash on hand:||$0.5 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$16.6 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$21.3 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$185K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||14.5%|
Capital Structure (11/29/18)
|Last Financing:||14.24mm Units at $1.05|
|Basic Shares:||83.6 million|
|Diluted Shares:||116.7 million|
Indiva (TSXV:NDVA) (OTCQX:NDVAF) is a Canadian licensed producer of premium cannabis and cannabis products, and a provider of extraction, manufacturing and refinement services. Indiva aims to be a clear Canadian leader in the cannabis industry by creating products that outperform the field in their quality and creativity.
Based in London, Ontario, Indiva’s state-of-the-art facility includes aeroponic, environmentally-conscious grow rooms and an extraction and manufacturing space, which can process 70 tonnes of biomass annually and produce safe, high-quality cannabis-infused edibles.
In Canada, Indiva will produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang Chocolate™, Ruby Cannabis Sugar™, Sapphire Salt™, Ruby Gems™, and other derivative products through licence agreements and joint ventures.
INDIVA High Quality Products
Bhang Powered by INDIVA
DeepCell Powered by INDIVA
- Sales through the Ontario Cannabis Store (OCS) and the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC); and online sales and home delivery
- Strategic partnerships and investments with U.S.-branded companies to produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang Chocolate™, Ruby Cannabis Sugar™, Sapphire Salt™, and Ruby Gems™
- Highly regarded and experienced management team
- Perfectly positioned to be a national leader in extraction, refinement, manufacturing and derivatives
- INDIVATM pre-rolls consistently identified as top-performing products in Ontario
- 70-tonne extractor drives services and product revenue
- Partnerships with U.S. brands drive revenue through new product introduction
- Additional distribution agreements drive revenue growth
- Partnerships with leading cannabis producers for extraction, refinement and manufacturing services
- Entry into European market with acquisition of license in Denmark
- Strategic focus on being a leader in Cannabis 2.0
- Deep experience in consumer packaged goods
- State-of-the-art, GMP-standard indoor production facility
- Investments in award-winning U.S. brands, Bhang and DeepCell Industries
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. INDIVA is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.