Lowell Farms (CSE: LOWL) (OTCQX: LOWLF) Investor Dashboard
Formerly Known as Indus Holdings, Inc.
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||327 (December 2020)|
|Fiscal Year-End:||Dec, 31|
|Cash on hand:||$9.1 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$64.5 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$70.2 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$15.2 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin:||37.9%|
Capital Structure 09/30/21
|Last Financing:||18 million units at US$1.00|
|Diluted Shares:||299.7 million|
Lowell Farms Inc., Formerly Known as Indus Holdings, Inc., (Follow Company) is a vertically-integrated cannabis operator that today has a strict laser-focus on California, which the company understands very well. The company has recently acquired Lowell Herb Co., further establishing its position as a leading California producer.
Lowell is delivering brands that offer exceptional value that simply makes sense for consumers. After recently doubling down on cultivation in California, the company is looking to scale up to one million sq. ft. to drive profitability higher.
Lowell is one of the few cannabis operators in CA that spans across cultivation, manufacturing as well as distribution, which allows the company to offer competitive pricing to dispensaries, which in turn boosts market share.
Founded in 2014 and based in Salinas, California, Lowell has with advanced production capabilities, including cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, brand sales & marketing and distribution. The company’s award-winning brands include Cypress Cannabis, House Weed, The Original Pot Co., MOON, Humble Flower, and Kaizen Medicinals.
- Focused exclusively on the California market
- 225,000-square-foot cultivation facility in Monterey County; targeted levels of 10,000+ pounds of flower every quarter
- Manufacturing capabilities across all form factors: jarred flower, pre-rolls, edibles, vape products and concentrates
- 18,000-square-foot distribution facility, 22 delivery vans and distribution network that touches 600+ dispensaries
- Lowell focuses on “exceptional value at a great price” to win market share and drive growth
- Broader distribution and sales coverage with the Lowell Herb acquisition
- Acquisition of the premium Lowell brand opens up prospects for nationwide licensing/expansion
- Plans to drive growth through increased cultivation capacity and an expansion of brand and distribution footprint
- In the planning phase for a 300,000-square-foot greenhouse
- Expanding Lowell Smokes brand to Illinois and Massachusetts via a licensing agreement with Ascend Wellness Holdings
- Lowell Farm Services offers processing services for growers in the California market; housed in 10-acre processing facility in Salinas
- Ability to produce over 300 SKUs such as concentrates, beverages, oils, topicals, edibles, chocolates, mints, sublinguals, candies, etc
- Hub and spoke distribution covering 85% of the state’s dispensaries within 24 hours
- Manufactures its own brands as well as on behalf of others
- Automated, on-demand supply chain logistics platform
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Lowell Farms Inc., Formerly Known as Indus Holdings, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.