Jushi Holdings (CSE: JUSH) (OTC: JUSHF) - Investor Dashboard
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||535 (Jan 2021)|
|Fiscal Year-End:||Dec, 31|
|Headquarters:||Boca Raton, FL|
|Cash on hand:||$35.8 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$68.0 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$59.7 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$24.9 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||44.3%|
Capital Structure (01/07/20)
|Last Financing:||6.21 million shares at C$6.50|
|Diluted Shares:||246.8 million|
Jushi Holdings Inc. (Follow Company) is a vertically integrated multi-state cannabis and hemp operator across the United States. The globally-focused company operates a diverse portfolio of branded cannabis and hemp-derived assets, built upon opportunistic acquisitions, distressed deals and competitive applications.
Operating under the Jushi umbrella is the BEYOND / HELLO retail brand of cannabis dispensaries, hemp-based CBD brand, Nira, and the soon to be introduction of a comprehensive suite of brands, including its award-winning brands, ‘The Lab: Concentrates’ and “The Bank: Flower + Genetics,’ as well as its precision formulated line of medical cannabis products ‘Nira Plus’. Jushi strives to maximize shareholder value while delivering high premium products across all levels of the cannabis and hemp ecosystem.
- Raised roughly $333 million since inception
- Approximately $46 million contributed by Founders/Insiders
- Cannabis assets in PA, IL VA, CA, NV, OH; CBD hemp assets in NY
- 15 stores open, 17 stores planned, three cultivation facilities and four extraction and processing facilities
- Projecting 2021 revenue of $205-255 million, with adjusted EBITDA of $40-50 million
- Expanding its presence in current markets
- Building a multi-state portfolio of branded cannabis and hemp derived assets through acquisitions, competitive licenses, and expansion within current markets
- Planning to build-out its Pennsylvania retail footprint by increasing the Company’s store count from eight to 15 and leveraging its closed acquisition of a Pennsylvania Grower-Processor to supply the market including its own retail stores
- Seeking approval and opening two additional adult-use Illinois stores for a total of four adult-use operating stores in the state by the end of 2020 or by early first quarter 2021
- Owning one of five licenses in Virginia with the anticipation of adding five additional BEYOND/HELLO™ branded medical dispensaries to its majority owned Dalitso LLC operations
- Targeting acquisition opportunities in limited licenses jurisdictions to become vertically integrated in markets with high barriers of entry
- Applying for de novo licenses for additional avenues of growth in its existing markets and other key markets
- Jushi Europe to help develop the company’s international expansion strategy
- Integrated, metrics-driven business with seamless integration between online and retail
- Experienced management team with proven track record of allocating and raising capital and identifying distressed assets
- Focused portfolio of assets targeted at high-growth medical (PA) and adult-use markets (IL)
- Solid balance sheet; expansion plans fully funded
- Substantial investment to date by management team
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Jason Zandberg, CFA
Jushi Investor and Analyst Day Presentation 10/1/20
BEYOND / HELLO™ is a national brand of cannabis dispensaries founded and built around the promise to go beyond. The company focuses on delivering the best customer and patient experience both online and in-store.
THE BANK is an award-winning cannabis brand focused on superior plant genetics and cultivation. A team of passionate, master growers produce flower unparalleled in both quality and value.
THE LAB creates award-winning, high-quality, precision vape products and concentrates through advanced technology, creativity and innovation. Art meets science.
Nira crafts hemp-based CBD products that are physician-formulated and produced with full-spectrum hemp. They are developed under the guidance of Dr. Laszlo Mechtler, MD, FAAN, FASN, FEAN, Professor of Neurology Oncology.
Nira+ formulates medicinal THC products designed to meet the medical needs of cannabis patients. A big focus on purity, consistency, and compassion.
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Graeme Kreindler, CPA, CA
Russell Stanley, CFA, MBA
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Jushi Holdings, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.