Khiron Life Sciences Corp Stock (TSXV: KHRN) (OTC: KHRNF) - Investor Dashboard
|Number of Patients:||N/A|
|Cash on hand:||$13.8mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||na|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||na|
Capital Structure (05/30/18)
|Last Financing:||11.23mm Units at $1.00|
Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (TSXV: KHRN) is a Canadian integrated medical cannabis company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with its operating subsidiary and core operations in Colombia. Khiron holds a first-mover advantage with one of the first licenses granted for legal commercial cultivation and production of medical cannabis in Colombia and the first company to implement U.S. DEA standard pharmaceutical compliance protocols in security and safety.
Khiron combines leading international scientific expertise, agricultural advantages, and branded product market entrance experience to address the unmet medical needs in a market of over 620 million people in Latin America. Khiron’s mission is to drive medical cannabis innovation and bring world-class best practices to Colombia and Latin America
Columbian Medical Cannabis Operations
Site Tour by MidasLetter Films
- First company to implement U.S. DEA standard pharmaceutical compliance protocols in security and safety.
- High-THC and Low-THC Cultivation and Production Licenses.
- Executed Israeli MOU for medical grade strain genetics.
- Initiated medical trials with Colombian Neurological Association.
- Attractive capital structure with 31.0% insider pro forma ownership.
- Leased 4.5 hectares of land in prime agricultural region of Colombia. Optioned an adjacent 15.5 hectares for further expansion.
Future product pipeline includes branded pharmaceutical products.
- Latin American Expansion potential opportunities in Peru, Chile, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- One of the first licenses granted for legal commercial cultivation and production of medical cannabis in Colombia.
- First Colombian company to complete the Canadian listing process.
- Fertile agricultural region in Colombia, an ideal jurisdiction for cultivation.
- Targeted therapeutics strategy with the build out of Khiron cannabis clinics.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Khiron Life Sciences Corp. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.