|Headquarters:||Santa Ana, CA|
Financials as of 05/31/18
|Cash on hand:||$3.57mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$12.90mm|
Capital Structure as of 07/12/18
|Last Financing:||7.5mm units at $4.80|
|Basic Shares:||74.2 million|
|Diluted Shares:||85.0 million|
Kush Bottles is a provider of packaging, supplies, accessories and branding solutions for the regulated cannabis industry. The California-based company was founded in 2010 with the goal of helping entrepreneurs entering the cannabis industry overcome the many barriers to entry.
Kush Bottles services more than 5,000 producers, processors and retailers in the wholesale/B2B market for both medical and legal recreational use and they’ve created one of the largest product libraries in the cannabis industry, with distribution serving North America, South America and Europe. The Company aims to be the gold standard for responsible, customized branding and packaging in this rapidly accelerating industry.
- Fully branded, FDA-compliant child-resistant packaging solutions provider
- 5,000-plus business accounts
- Multi-state operations
- Solutions for growers, processors, extractors, retailers, dispensaries, and more
- First OTC cannabis stock to be covered by top-tier Wall Street firm
- Leverage the growth of legal cannabis
- Geographic expansion with proposed facilities in California, Florida, Massachusetts, and Nevada
- New products and categories
- M&A – Acquired CMP Wellness in 2017 and Summit Innovations in 2018
- Sole packaging supplier opportunities
- Strategic partnerships with distributors and media companies
- Value-added supplier and trusted partner
- Regulatory insight helps customers remain compliant
- 1,800 SKUs across 15 product categories
- Strong branding and awareness
- Physical presence in 11 key states
Kush Bottles has facilities in the three largest U.S. cannabis markets (CA, WA, CO) with distribution serving North America, South America and Europe. A physical presence in key states enables the Company to rapidly meet customer demand and reduce shipping costs.
As new markets open up, Kush Bottles expands their sales force to drive first-mover advantage; getting to prospects before they establish a packaging partner. An early and local presence in new markets creates significant brand value in a grassroots and highly fragmented industry.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Kush Bottles, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.