|Headquarters:||Garden Grove, CA|
Financials as of 05/31/18
|Cash on hand:||$3.57mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$12.90mm|
Capital Structure as of 07/12/18
|Last Financing:||7.5mm units at $4.80|
|Basic Shares:||74.2 million|
|Diluted Shares:||85.0 million|
KushCo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB) is the parent company to a diverse group of business units that are transformative leaders in the cannabis, CBD, and other related industries. KushCo Holdings’ subsidiaries provide exceptional customer service, product quality, compliance knowledge and a local presence in serving its diverse customer base.
KushCo Holdings’ brands include Kush Bottles, a dynamic sales platform that is the nation’s largest and most respected distributor of packaging, supplies, and accessories, Kush Energy, which provides ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis and CBD sector, Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis ventures, and Koleto Packaging Solutions, the research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
Founded in 2010, KushCo has now sold more than 1 billion units and regularly services more than 5,000 legally operated medical and adult-use dispensaries, growers, and producers across North America, South America, and Europe. KushCo Holdings subsidiaries maintain facilities in the five largest U.S. cannabis markets, as well as having a local sales presence in every major U.S. cannabis market.
- Parent company to four brands: Kush Bottles, Kush Energy, Hybrid Creative, and Koleto Packaging Solutions
- 5,000-plus business accounts
- Multi-state operations and Canadian operations
- Solutions for growers, processors, extractors, retailers, dispensaries, and more
- First OTC cannabis stock to be covered by top-tier Wall Street firm
- Leverage the growth of legal cannabis
- Geographic expansion, including expansion ino Canada and a proposed facility in Florida
- New products and categories
- M&A – Acquired CMP Wellness in 2017, Summit Innovations and Hybrid Creative in 2018
- Sole packaging supplier opportunities
- Strategic partnerships with distributors and media companies
- 66,000-square-foot Massachusetts distribution warehouse serving as the company’s East Coast hub
- International expansion with an office in China
- Distribution to 28 states and Canada
- Value-added supplier and trusted partner
- Regulatory insight helps customers remain compliant
- 1,800 SKUs across 15 product categories
- Strong branding and awareness
- Physical presence in 12 key states and Canada
- Digital creative agency The Hybrid Creative
- Koleto Packaging Solutions business unit
KushCo has five distribution facilities in Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada, and Massachusetts with distribution serving North America, South America, and Europe. A physical presence in key states enables the Company to rapidly meet customer demand and reduce shipping costs. The company also has nine hazmat distribution locations for its gas and solvents.
As new markets open up, KushCo expands their sales force to drive first-mover advantage; getting to prospects before they establish a packaging partner. An early and local presence in new markets creates significant brand value in a grassroots and highly fragmented industry.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. KushCo Holdings Inc., formerly Kush Bottles, is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.