Liberty Health Sciences (CSE: LHS) (OTC: LHSIF) - Investor Dashboard
|Licensed Capacity:||Not limited|
|Number of Patients:||<200|
Financials (As of 8/31/17)
|Cash on hand:||$11.4mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$47K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||N/A|
Capital Structure (As of 10/19/17)
|Last Financing:||54.7mm shares at $0.624|
Liberty Health Sciences trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange as “LHS” and is now trading on the OTC as “LHSIF”. Previously, the old OTC listing was SCQBF. Looking for data that isn’t here or have a question? Let us know.
Liberty Health Sciences is one of the first Canadian cannabis companies to focus on cultivation and distribution in the U.S. market. They launched their American expansion in the state of Florida and currently operates and manages one of thirteen licenses in that state which has a population of over 20 million people. CEO George Scorsis, a veteran of Red Bull and the former president of Mettrum, a $430mm business prior to its acquisition by Canopy Growth Corp., calls Liberty the opportunity he has awaited his entire career. Liberty has a strong balance sheet with $10mm in cash and no debt and an extensive background in highly regulated industries, with expertise in becoming a low-cost producer. The company is committed to delivering high-quality, clean and safe pharma-grade cannabis to patients while optimizing returns to shareholders.
CEO George Scorsis
- Operational superiority with support and expertise of its largest investor, Aphria
- Well-known, highly-regarded management team and Board of Directors
- Currently one of thirteen Florida operators
- Permitted to open up to 25 dispensaries in Florida
- Entry will be prioritized into states with large populations, multiple approved conditions and no canopy restrictions
- Acquisition and greenfield (CT, MD, OH, PA are focus areas)
- Florida production expansion:
- 2mm gram production capacity by January 2018
- 25mm gram production capacity by December 2018
- Florida dispensary additions: Click here to view
- Aphria support and expertise through Trademark License and Know-How License which encompasses both a proprietary Seed-to-Sale Certified quality assurance process and proprietary automation and processing methods
- Access to capital
- Management team and Board of Directors with substantial skin-in-the-game via ownership of shares
- Committed to delivering high-quality, clean and safe pharmaceutical grade cannabis to American patients
George Scorsis, CEO of Liberty Health Sciences (CSE: LHS) (OTC: LHSIF),
presented at the New West Summit in Oakland on October 14, 2017.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Liberty Health Sciences, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.