Liberty Health Sciences (CSE: LHS) (OTCQX: LHSIF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||75 as of 6/27/18|
|Licensed Capacity:||Not limited|
|Number of Patients:||3,000+|
Financials (As of 02/28/18)
|Cash on hand:||$26.1mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$432K|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||58.7%|
Capital Structure (As of 06/27/18)
|Last Financing:||$23mm Units at C$0.90|
Liberty Health Sciences is one of the first Canadian cannabis companies to focus on cultivation and distribution in the U.S. market. They launched their American expansion in the state of Florida and currently operates and manages one of thirteen licenses in that state which has a population of over 20 million people. CEO George Scorsis, a veteran of Red Bull and the former president of Mettrum, a $430M business prior to its acquisition by Canopy Growth Corp., calls Liberty the opportunity he has waited for his entire career.
Liberty has a strong balance sheet with available cash and no debt and an extensive background in highly regulated industries, with expertise in becoming a low-cost producer. The company is committed to delivering high-quality, clean and safe pharma-grade cannabis to patients while optimizing returns to shareholders.
CEO George Scorsis
- Well-capitalized balance sheet with access to capital to fund growth
- Experienced and capable management team with years of regulated industry knowledge
- Operational superiority with support and expertise of its largest investor, Aphria
- Ability to become the lowest cost producer using proven Aphria IP and know-how
- Seed-to-Sale certified with quality control exceeding industry standards
- Significant near and mid-term opportunities for growth
- Well-known, highly regarded board of directors
- Currently one of 13 Florida operators
- Permitted to open up to 30 dispensaries in Florida
- Liberty 360° Campus in Gainesville, Florida provides significant production capacity
- Exclusive licensing agreements with MM Technology Holdings (Mary’s Medicinals) in Florida and Massachusetts, MC Brands (Incredibles) in Florida, and Isodiol International in Florida and Massachusetts
- Aphria support and expertise through Trademark License and Know-How License, which encompasses both a proprietary Seed-to-Sale Certified quality assurance process and proprietary automation and processing methods
- Access to capital
- Management team and Board of Directors with substantial skin-in-the-game via ownership of shares
- Committed to delivering high-quality, clean and safe pharmaceutical grade cannabis to American patients
- Entry will be prioritized into states with large populations, multiple approved conditions, and no canopy restrictions
- Future states of interest include New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and Pennsylvania
- Planned acquisition of 75% ownership in medical marijuana license holder WNWF in Massachusetts
- 13,000-kilogram annual production capacity in Florida expected by November 2018
- Plans for 15 to 18 dispensaries by 2020
- Florida dispensary additions: Click here to view
George Scorsis, CEO of Liberty Health Sciences (CSE: LHS) (OTC: LHSIF),
presented at the New West Summit in Oakland on October 14, 2017.
George has 20+ Years in CPG working with regulated products. As the former President of Mettrum Health Corp, he built it to a $430M business prior to its acquisition by Canopy Growth Corp. Former President of Red Bull Canada and instrumental in restructuring the organization from a geographical and operational perspective to grew it to a $150M business. Former Executive Leader at Bacardi Canada and was fundamental in new product development and launches.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Liberty Health Sciences, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.