Schwazze (OTCQX: SHWZ) - Investor Dashboard
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||61 (March 2020)|
|Auditor:||BF Borgers CPA PC|
|Cash on hand:||$9.1 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$0.5 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$26.5 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$3.2 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||32.6%|
Capital Structure (05/08/20)
|Last Financing:||3.5 million units at $2.00|
|Basic Shares:||42.0 million|
|Diluted Shares:||54.9 million|
Schwazze, formerly Medicine Man Technologies Inc. (OTCQX: SHWZ), is executing its vision to become one of the nation’s largest vertically integrated cannabis holding companies by revenue. Upon the completion of its announced acquisitions, its portfolio will consist of top-tier licensed brands spanning cultivation, extraction, infused-product manufacturing, dispensary operations, consulting, and a nutrient line.
As a verb, Schwazze is a cultivation technique that prunes a living organism to create more growth. For the company, it’s a call to action. Schwazze is focused on innovation, unparalleled thinking and creating the next era of cannabis.
The Company is in the process of creating the largest vertically integrated operator in Colorado through the pending acquisitions of premier cannabis operators across the state of Colorado. Upon completion of its announced acquisitions the Company will include four manufacturing facilities, 12 cultivation sites, 30 dispensaries and one consulting business.
Schwazze leadership includes Colorado cannabis leaders with proven expertise in product and business development as well as top-tier executives from Fortune 500 companies. As a leading platform for vertical integration, Schwazze is strengthening the operational efficiency of the cannabis industry in Colorado and beyond, promoting sustainable growth and increased access to capital, while delivering best-quality service and products to the end consumer.
- Closed on its acquisition of Mesa Organics / Purplebee’s in, 2020, becoming the first publicly-traded company to own a plant touching operating in Colorado
- Designed to be vertically integrated (cultivation, manufacturing, retail and consulting), allowing it to control products at every level, ensuring quality and distribution and allowing it to maximize profits and the consumer experience.
- Went public through S-1 (not a reverse-merger)
- Strategic investment from Dye Capital
- Market-leading position in Colorado, the 2nd largest U.S. cannabis market
- Retained Joshua Haupt, referred to as the “Steve Jobs of Cannabis Cultivation,” as Chief Cultivation Officer
- MedPharm holds one of four cannabis research and development licenses in the country
- Led by Justin Dye, a critical member of the turn-around in Albertsons
- Uplisted to OTCQX
- During the past year, the Company has entered into agreements to roll-up 10 companies
- Product innovation pipeline that includes flower, concentrates, chocolates, gummies, prerolls, topicals, sublinguals, and devices
- Developing a best-in-class, Cannabis 2.0 approach to retail
- Management team is primed to buy and integrated a portfolio of assets with a deep bench of cannabis entrepreneurs
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Schwazze, formerly Medicine Man Technologies, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.