Medicine Man Technologies Stock (OTCQX: MDCL) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||25 (April 2019)|
|Auditor:||BF Borgers CPA PC|
|Cash on hand:||$4.35 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$0.08 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$13.63 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$1.76 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||38.2%|
Capital Structure (08/14/19)
|Last Financing:||3.5 million units at $2.00|
|Diluted Shares:||43.6 million|
States of Operations
Medicine Man Technologies Inc. (OTCQX: MDCL) is a leading cannabis consultancy and solutions provider with a rapidly expanding footprint in North America. Medicine Man provides value-added services to cannabis cultivators with a full suite of complementary consulting, licensing, and product solutions that span the entire cannabis industry supply chain.
Medicine Man has active clients in 18 different states and seven countries. The company operates three different business units: consulting and licensing services, nutrients and other products, and direct cannabis operations. Brands include Three-A-Light, Denver Consulting Group and Success Nutrients.
Medicine Man seeks to acquire or partner with companies that span the industry and support its brand strategy. The company has announced the pending acquisitions of Medicine Man Denver and MedPharm. Medicine Man ultimately aims to become a national and international consulting company and vertically integrated cannabis operator.
The company is in the process of creating the largest vertically integrated operator in Colorado through the pending merger of Medicine Man Technologies, Medicine Man Denver, Los Suenos, Purplebee’s, MedPharm, Canyon, Colorado Harvest Company, Dabble, Medically Correct, Roots Rx, Starbuds, Strawberry Fields, and other dispensaries. The consolidated company will include seven product manufacturers, 12 cultivations, and 33 dispensaries. Following the acquistions, the company will create a best-in-class team of cannabis pioneers.
- Nationwide service footprint, including active clients in 18 states and Puerto Rico
- Offers goods and services targeting new license holders as well as existing operators
- Master License Agreement with Canada House Wellness in July of 2018 to serve Canadian micro-cultivators
- Expansion into a Presence of Plant Touching Ownership Equity in Q3 of FY 2018 in Partnership with its Pennsylvania Client
- Went public through S-1 (not a reverse-merger)
- 100+ clients
- Rapidly expanding global presence, with an existing footprint in Canada, South Africa, Germany, Croatia, and Australia
- Cultivation Max monetizes yield improvements derived by applying “Three-A-Light” methodology
- Retained Joshua Haupt, referred to as the “Steve Jobs of Cannabis Cultivation”, as Chief Revenue Officer
- Uplisted to OTCQX
- MedPharm holds one of four cannabis research and development licenses in the country
- Product innovation pipeline that includes flower, concentrates, chocolates, gummies, prerolls, topicals, sublinguals, and devices
- Acquisition strategy to drive a cannabis industry product “Brand Warehouse”, with targets that accelerate and synergize revenue generation across the business
- Creating the largest Colorado operator through the pending merger of cultivators, product manufacturers, and dispensaries
- Build operating partnerships
- Extend Cultivation Max services
- Expand international presence
- Plans to take Success Nutrients line into domestic and international markets
Supports client application efforts to help secure state-issued operating and other licenses, while building relationship networks across the industry
Utilizes industry leading cultivation methodology to enable existing operators to optimize facilities to improve grow metrics
“Three A Light”
Leading cannabis cultivation tutorial provides step-by-step marijuana growing from seed to finished flower
3 part product line, with 6 additional additives, a key component to maximizing the results of the “Three A Light” methodology and Cultivation Max service
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Medicine Man Technologies, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.