MediPharm Labs Stock (TSXV: LABS) (OTC: MLCPF) - Investor Dashboard
|Number of Patients:||n/a|
Financials (Pro Forma 6/30)
|Cash on hand:||$20.0mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$0|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||N/A|
Capital Structure (9/24/18)
|Last Financing:||26.3 million Units at $0.85|
|Basic Shares:||96.8 million|
|Diluted Shares:||130 million|
As Canada’s leader in purified cannabis concentrates, MediPharm Labs (TSXV: LABS), has the distinction of being the first company in Canada to become a licensed producer exclusively for cannabis oil production under the (ACMPR) without first receiving a cannabis cultivation license. Founded in Canada in 2015 with the mission to manufacture products extracted from cannabis to the highest-quality standard for global distribution.
MediPharm received its Health Canada license for cannabis oil production in March 2018 and has been operational since June 2018. Phase One of the MediPharm facility has a manufacturing capacity to extract over 100,000 kg of dry cannabis annually with operational space and funded capacity to extract over 250,000 kg of dry cannabis annually by Q2 2019.
The company has a singular focus which is its defining competitive advantage. The company believes that whether for medical or adult-use products, precisely dosed, consumer-safe purified cannabis concentrates will be a base ingredient in high demand for all advanced derivative products.
MediPharm Labs is a large scale cannabis oil producer in Canada and is in active conversations regarding the importing and exporting of medical cannabis where federally permissible.
- First Canadian LP to get oil production license without cultivation license
- B2B service provider to other LPs, with 5 named clients (James Wagner, Bonify, INDIVA, Emerald Health and The Supreme Cannabis Company)
- Processing capacity is 100K Kg expanding to 250K Kg by Q2 2019
- Runs three concurrent supercritical CO2 extraction lines
- Pursuing license in Australia, with facility under construction
- Management team with deep experience in global bio-pharma, healthcare, energy and biotech manufacturing
- Maintain singular focus on extraction
- Add additional clients for contract processing or white label production
- Expand internationally beyond Canada and Australia
- Develop intellectual property, with focus on downstream proprietary fractionation, isolation and chromatography
- Funded phase two expansion plans slated for completion in Q2 2019
- Wholesale purchase agreements with Newstrike Brands, Cronos Group, and The Supreme Cannabis Company
- Focused on producing cannabis oils and extracts
- Laboratory and manufacturing rooms have been constructed to cGMP standards with ISO rated clean rooms
- Constructing a facility in Australia anticipated to be operational in spring 2019
- Research-driven, with partnerships with accredited teaching hospitals and universities
- Approved supplier to the Ontario Cannabis Store
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Medipharm Labs, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.