One of the industry’s top-selling, best-tasting edible brands from Cresco Labs enters the Golden State with six new gummies flavors and a refreshed brand identity
CHICAGO, February 4, 2020–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Focused on elevating the edibles industry and bringing greater access to acclaimed chef-driven products that deliver an exceptionally delicious and consistent experience, Cresco Labs (CSE:CL)(OTC:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or “the Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today the expansion of Mindy’s Edibles to California. As the industry’s first culinary-backed, cannabis-infused edibles brand, Mindy’s is precisely dosed, combining distinctive, premium ingredients with iconic flavor combinations. To mark its California arrival, Mindy’s is introducing six new flavors of its top-selling gummies in addition to a new brand look and website.
“Bringing Mindy’s to California, and to an audience that seeks and appreciates artisanal cannabis creations, was a natural progression for a brand that’s thriving in multiple other markets,” said Cresco Labs CEO and co-founder Charles Bachtell.
Mindy’s is well positioned for success in the California market because of Cresco’s multi-acre cultivation facility in Carpentaria, its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Mendota, and its access to the recently acquired Continuum distribution platform.
Charles Bachtell, Cresco Labs CEO and co-founder
Where Mindy’s dominates and differentiates is in its taste and quality, and we see a category opportunity in California to introduce a culinary creation that consumers can count on. We will leverage our unique array of flavors to appeal to our different audiences and mirror the brand success Mindy’s has seen in Nevada and Illinois.
Designed to delight the taste buds, the six new flavors of gummies are all vegetarian and non-GMO:
- Lush Black Cherry: Rich and luscious, like jars of cherries soaked in cabernet and Luxardo, with hints of orange and vanilla. Available in: 100mg THC: 100mg CBD 20-pack tins; each piece = 5mg THC: 5mg CBD
- Glazed Clementine Orange: Deep, rich, intense orange flavor, with notes of kumquat, clementine and candied orange rind. Available in: 100mg THC 20-pack tins; each piece = 5mg THC and 100mg THC 50-pack pouches; each piece = 2mg THC
- Cool Key Lime Kiwi: Key lime pie meets creamy, tropical kiwi. Tart and bright with a balanced flavor—summer sorbet with a hint of banana. Available in: 100mg THC 20-pack tins; each piece = 5mg THC and 100mg THC 50-pack pouches; each piece = 2mg THC
- Honey Sweet Melon: Bright, clean and refreshing yet earthy. Flavors of honeydew and cantaloupe with a touch of honey. Balanced with slight fruity-floral lychee notes. Available in: 40mg THC: 40mg CBD 20-pack tins; each piece = 2mg THC: 2mg CBD
- Botanical White Grapefruit: Fresh and clean like a grapefruit cocktail. Sour and lip-smacking. Deliciously juicy with an essence of gin botanicals. Available in: 40mg THC 20-pack tins; each piece = 2mg THC
- Freshly Picked Berries: Flavors of just-picked sweet strawberries and blueberries with mulberries and huckleberries from the Pacific Northwest. Jam-like with a touch of orange blossom. Available in: 40mg THC 20-pack tins; each piece = 2mg THC
I’ve always been inspired by the abundant fresh produce in California. With this new gummy line, I really wanted to bring the feeling of walking through expansive farmer’s markets to cannabis consumers and craft something truly delicious for them to experience.
Chef Mindy Segal
Each new flavor features combinations that are both familiar and unexpected. The fact that they are precisely infused with cannabis is the best bonus.
Mindy’s gummies are now available in dispensaries across California and are competitively priced. For more details and locations, visit www.mindysedibles.com.
About Cresco Labs:
Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*,Cresco’s national dispensary brand, is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry. Learn more about Cresco Labs at www.crescolabs.com.