CannaInsider interviewed James Lowe, President of Cultivation at Mjardin, who reveals how top shelf cannabis is grown and all the best practices it takes to ensure a healthy harvest The conversation covers lighting, soil, irrigation, CO2 and more.
- 1:42 – James talks about his background
- 2:41 – What is MJardin?
- 5:56 – How to set up a cannabis grow
- 9:05 – James talks about his preferred growing medium
- 12:30 – James discusses the “capillary mat” and what it does
- 18:00 – Climate, temperature, humidity
- 21:13 – James talks about the lighting aspect of the grow
- 23:15 – Indica and Sativa heights at harvest
- 26:42 – Getting an “extra harvest” each year you grow
- 28:27 – Lessons learned in the grow room
- 30:49 – Changing consumer tastes
- 34:59 – Mitigating the risks of pests and disease in your grow
- 38:31 – Biggest mistakes made by new growers
- 41:52 – James talks about people’s ideologies in growing
- 43:38 – The future of greenhouses in cannabis cultivation
- 48:33 – James talks about promoting his people from within
- 50:16 – Contact details for Mjardin
So we come in and the vast majority of the time 100% staff the cultivation facilities and run the day to day operations as opposed to providing quarterly support or a single person that might assist a owner with their day to day operations.
We actually perform 100% of those activities by MJardin employees.
Read the transcript or listen to “Master Cannabis Cultivator on How to Create The Optimal Cannabis Grow”: http://www.cannainsider.com/cannabis-cultivation/
Are you a cannabis industry thought leader and want to be heard? Let us know your story.