MJardin Group (CSE: MJAR) - Investor Dashboard
|Country:||U.S. / Canada|
|Operations:||U.S. and Canada|
|Cash on hand:||$2.5 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$9.8 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$42.5 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$7.0million|
Capital Structure (11/28/18)
|Last Financing:||2.17 million shares at C$12.00|
|Basic Shares:||46.2 million (Common and Class A)|
|Diluted Shares:||51.6 million|
MJardin is a true commercial cannabis management company that operates cultivation, processing and retail facilities on a day-to-day basis. On November 15th, MJardin Group Announced a merger with GrowForce. Upon closing of the merger, MJardin will have 49 facilities operating or under development across North America, cultivating approximately 87,000 kg of finished product per annum and managing 23 cultivation facilities, two outdoor grows, five extraction facilities and 19 retail dispensaries across four U.S. states and four Canadian provinces.
GrowForce is a geographically diversified and vertically integrated cannabis platform operating within Health Canada’s Cannabis Act. GrowForce owns a majority interest in flagship cannabis facilities with strategic partnerships for turnkey operations, proprietary software and training, and project financing. GrowForce’s flagship facilities are operated by MJardin Group.
- Successful track record managing numerous large-scale licensed cannabis facilities across multiple U.S. states and countries with varying regulatory environments. MJardin licensed facilities have produced and sold over 100,000 kg of legal cannabis product since our inception.
- Excellent track record in securing cannabis licenses in limited-license, merit-based jurisdictions, such as Texas, Maryland and Florida.
- The company has deployed over $60 Million of strategic capital with an active pipeline of an additional $130 Million worth of potential acquisitions.
- Ability to earn incentive fees in virtually all of the facilities that MJardin manages. Incentive fees are based on the facility’s production volume or other royalty mechanisms..
- Currently have over five new properties under construction or development and are evaluating numerous other management opportunities in various locations around the U.S. and internationally.
- Large library of proprietary processes and products as well as in-house training via MJardin University, which provides staff training and continuing education at all levels of the organization.
- Total fee revenues are geographically diversified across North America
- Well-recognized and respected brand name and a broad network of management contracts for facilities in strategic markets
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. MJardin Group, Inc., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.