Plus Products Stock (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQB: PLPRF) - Investor Dashboard
|States with Operations:||1|
|Cash on hand:||$11.14 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$1.13 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$13.74 million|
|Revenues – H1-18:||$2.56 million|
Capital Structure (11/29/18)
|Last Financing:||6.15 million shares at C$3.25|
|Basic Shares:||39.30 million|
|Diluted Shares:||44.30 million|
Plus is building the leading branded cannabis product manufacturing operation in the largest and most competitive cannabis market, California, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Carberry. The company is dominating the branded product space by leveraging data to grow the company’s portfolio both organically and through acquisitions. Plus will use its knowledge from scaling in California to enter new markets with proven products and brands. The company’s primary goal is to make cannabis safe and approachable for everyone.
Brands are built in differentiated, not commoditized, product categories. Prices in flower and concentrates are already commoditizing in recreational markets. The price index shows the average unit price as % of initial price since Q2 2014 in Colorado and Washington, data provided by BDS Analytics.
- One of the fastest growing brands in California’s cannabis market
- Proven and experienced executive team
- Closed $6M Series B Financing
- Closed $10M Series B-3 Financing
- Increased revenue over 600% from $0.33M in Jan- Jun 2017 to $2.45M in Jan- Jun 2018
- Building food manufacturing space enabling $150M in annual production and potential to expand to $450M total
- Use knowledge from scaling in California to enter new markets with proven products and brands
- Industry leading food manufacturing and branding expertise
- High market share
Making Cannabis Safe and Approachable
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Plus is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.