CB2 Insights - (CSE: CBII) (OTC: CBIIF) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||182 as of 3/21/19|
|Fiscal Year-End:||Dec 31|
|Cash on hand:||C$4.2 million|
|LT Assets:||C$8.9 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||C$9.1 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$2.4 million|
|Operating Income:||-C$1.6 million|
Capital Structure (04/29/19)
|Last Financing:||C$2.55m selling 5.1m units at C$0.50|
|Basic Shares:||83.8 million|
|Diluted Shares:||101.5 million|
CB2 Insights has a mission to mainstream medical cannabis into traditional healthcare. The company does so by gathering data and creating objective real-world evidence through proprietary software and service brands. Using clinical management and data collection software at the point-of-care, CB2 Insights and its group of sub-brands has become a leading force behind bringing traditional healthcare protocols to the rapidly evolving global cannabis industry.
With three core pillars, the company owns and operates North America’s largest and longest-running cannabis evaluation and education centers serving more than 65K patients a year across 12 states, developed the industry’s only cannabis-focused practice management software, data collection tools and consumer loyalty platform to ensure full control of the data collected from evaluation to follow up, and the company has built analytics tools that can be used throughout the industry to advance the understanding of how cannabis functions as a medicine.
Recently on Midas Letter Live, CEO Prad Sekar shared his excitement about the company’s launch on the CSE and believes it is another step in achieving the company’s mission of mainstreaming medical cannabis. Sekar sees cannabis becoming a hallmark medication.
- Cb2 Insights operates 28 multi-state medical cannabis evaluation and education centres
- Recent oversubscribed $5 million non-brokered private placement prior to going public to continue its execution plans
- Fragmented clinical groups with no standard data protocols offers opportunity to close the gap
- Clinically-driven cannabis data & research will play major role in advancing industry over the next 18-24 months
- New FDA-driven framework for real-world evidence allowing for larger pool of data accepted in lieu of standard clinical trial data
- A technology and data company with a strict focus on clinical and medical markets
- Minimal current competition
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. CB2 Insights is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.