Aurora Cannabis Stock (TSX:ACB) (OTC:ACBFF) - Investor Dashboard
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Extracts:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||45,776|
|Cash on hand:||$231.7mm|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$1.38 billion|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$11.7mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin:||57.6%|
Capital Structure (05/07/18)
|Last Equity Fin:||$230mm Convertible Notes at $13.05|
With a funded footprint of over 2,000,000 square feet, which at full capacity should produce in excess of 240,000 kg per year of high-quality cannabis, Aurora is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cannabis companies. Aurora has created a growing constellation of subsidiaries and strategic partnerships that provide differentiation in terms of geographic reach, production, technology, product offering, and execution.
With a growing number of countries adopting medical cannabis legislation, the Company has embarked on an aggressive international expansion strategy that currently sees Aurora with operations and/or sales and participations in Germany, Denmark, Italy and Australia.
- Multiple state-of-the-art facilities in operation or under construction:
- Alberta: Aurora Sky, Aurora MTN, and Aurora Sun
- Saskatchewan: CanniMed (acquired in 2018)
- Quebec: Aurora VIA and H2 Biopharma
- Ontario: MedReleaf (pending $2.51 billion acquisition)
- All products certified by third-party testing through Anandia Labs
- Only LP with tissue micro-propagation lab
- Unique Temple strain with CBD tested at 24%
- Ownership of CanvasRx, the largest operator of cannabis clinics in Canada
- Same-day delivery in Alberta and innovative mobile ordering app
- 22.9% ownership of Australia’s Cann Group (ASX: CAN)
- Ownership of German distribution company Pedanios
- Aurora Nordic in Odense, Denmark
- Medical cannabis supply agreement with the Italian government
- Large investment portfolio including TGOD, Radient Technologies, Hempco, Alcanna (formerly Liquor Stores N.A.), and more
Cam Battley, EVP of Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (OTC: ACBFF),
presented at the New West Summit in Oakland on October 13, 2017
Aurora Cannabis on the Financial post
Cam Battley, CCO of Aurora Cannabis, speaks with Cannabis Editor, Mark Rendell, about his company’s ambition and partnership deals and explains that the cannabis industry is “a bit like a land grab”.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Aurora Cannabis is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.