Canopy Growth Corp. Stock (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||2000 at 09/30/18|
|Co-CEOs:||Bruce Linton and Mark Zekulin|
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Extracts:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||~74,000|
|Headquarters:||Smith Falls, ON|
|Cash on hand:||$429 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$661 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$2.98 billion|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$25.3 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin:||28.2%|
Capital Structure (11/13/18)
|Last Financing:||$5 billion Constellation Investment|
|Basic Shares:||328.2 million|
|Diluted Shares:||522.4 million|
Canopy Growth is a world-leading diversified cannabis and hemp company, offering distinct brands and curated cannabis varieties in dried, oil and softgel capsule forms. From product and process innovation to market execution, Canopy Growth is driven by a passion for leadership and a commitment to building a world-class cannabis company one product, site and country at a time.
Canopy Growth has established partnerships with leading sector names including cannabis icon Snoop Dogg, breeding legends DNA Genetics and Green House Seeds, and Fortune 500 alcohol leader Constellation Brands, to name but a few. The Company has also expanded its brand portfolio with the acquisition of Hiku Brands.
Canopy Growth has 4.3 million square feet of licensed growing space across Canada, including over 500,000 square feet of GMP-certified production space.
The Company has operations in 11 countries across five continents. The Company is proudly dedicated to educating healthcare practitioners, conducting robust clinical research, and furthering the public’s understanding of cannabis, and through its ownership of Canopy Health Innovations, has devoted millions of dollars toward cutting edge, commercializable research and IP development. Through partly owned subsidiary Canopy Rivers Corporation, the Company is providing resources and investment to new market entrants and building a portfolio of stable investments in the sector. From our historic public listing to our continued international expansion, pride in advancing shareholder value through leadership is engrained in all we do at Canopy Growth.
- A leading publicly traded producer in terms of revenue, grams shipped and registered medical patients
- 4.3 million-square-foot licensed footprint with plans for expansion to 5.6 million square feet
- Multiple production facilities in provinces including Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Québec, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland
- Cannabis supply agreements in Alberta, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, Manitoba, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and the Yukon
- First publicly-traded LP (April 2014) and first to attain listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (August 2016) and the New York Stock Exchange (May 2018)
- $5 billion CAD investment from Constellation Brands
- Brick-and-mortar presence with Tweed brand and Tokyo Smoke stores
- Curated CraftGrow line from Tweed
- Strategic relationship with operating platform Canopy Rivers and wholly-owned biopharmaceutical subsidiary Canopy Health Innovations
- Investment in hemp research through Green Hemp Industrie and ebbu acquisitions
- Operating in 12 countries on five continents
- International subsidiaries and partnerships in Germany, Chile, Columbia, Denmark, Jamaica, Lesotho, Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, and Spain
- Export agreements in Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, and Spain
- Strong international presence through Spectrum including Spektrum in Germany, Spectrum Demark, Spectrum Czech, Spectrum Australia, Spectrum Lesotho, Spectrum Cannabis Colombia, and Spectrum Chile
Canopy LATAM, based in Brazil, to advance medical cannabis under the Spectrum brand
- 49% ownership of Jamaican company Tweed JA
- New York hemp license and plans to establish commercial operations in the U.S.
New West Summit
Groundbreaking Strategic Partnership
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Cowen and Company
BMO Capital Markets
Bryan Garnier & Co
Echelon Wealth Partners
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Canopy Growth Corp. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.