Canopy Growth Corp. Stock (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC) - Investor Dashboard
|Employees:||2000 at 09/30/18|
|Co-CEOs:||Bruce Linton and Mark Zekulin|
|Dried Flower:||Production and Sale|
|Extracts:||Production and Sale|
|Number of Patients:||~74,000|
|Headquarters:||Smith Falls, ON|
|Cash on hand:||$429 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$661 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$2.98 billion|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$25.3 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin:||28.2%|
Capital Structure (11/13/18)
|Last Financing:||$600 million Convertible Notes|
|Basic Shares:||328.2 million|
Canopy Growth is a world-leading diversified cannabis and hemp company, offering distinct brands and curated cannabis varieties in dried, oil and softgel capsule forms. From product and process innovation to market execution, Canopy Growth is driven by a passion for leadership and a commitment to building a world-class cannabis company one product, site and country at a time.
Canopy Growth has established partnerships with leading sector names including cannabis icon Snoop Dogg, breeding legends DNA Genetics and Green House Seeds, and Fortune 500 alcohol leader Constellation Brands, to name but a few. The Company has also expanded its brand portfolio with the acquisition of Hiku Brands.
Canopy Growth has 4.3 million square feet of licensed growing space across Canada, including over 500,000 square feet of GMP-certified production space.
The Company has operations in 11 countries across five continents. The Company is proudly dedicated to educating healthcare practitioners, conducting robust clinical research, and furthering the public’s understanding of cannabis, and through its ownership of Canopy Health Innovations, has devoted millions of dollars toward cutting edge, commercializable research and IP development. Through partly owned subsidiary Canopy Rivers Corporation, the Company is providing resources and investment to new market entrants and building a portfolio of stable investments in the sector. From our historic public listing to our continued international expansion, pride in advancing shareholder value through leadership is engrained in all we do at Canopy Growth.
- Leading publicly-traded producer in terms of revenue, grams shipped and registered medical patients
- 3.2 million-square-foot licensed footprint
- Multiple production facilities in provinces including Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Québec, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland
- Cannabis supply agreements in Alberta, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, Manitoba, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and the Yukon
- Diverse platform of owned brands including Spectrum Cannabis, Tweed, Vert, Maitri, Vander Pop, and DOJA
- Affiliated brands including Leafs by Snoop, DNA-Certified, Green House Seeds Company and Organa Brands, and retail brands including Tweed Main Street and Tokyo Smoke
- First publicly-traded LP (April 2014) and first to attain listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (August 2016) and the New York Stock Exchange (May 2018)
- $5 billion CAD investment from Constellation Brands
- 11 retail stores in operation and more locations secured
- 10 licenses to cultivate cannabis and eight licenses to sell cannabis under the ACMPR program
- Export agreements in Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, and Spain
- International subsidiaries and partnerships in Germany, Chile, Columbia, Denmark, Jamaica, Lesotho, Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, and Spain
- Brick-and-mortar presence with Tweed Main Street, helping educate prospective patients, connect them with physicians and streamline registration
- Strategic relationship with Canopy Rivers, a publicly-traded cannabis investment and operating platform
- Wholly-owned subsidiary Canopy Health Innovations, a biopharmaceutical company focused on cannabis-based products
- Supply agreements with Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission and Ontario Cannabis Store
- Consumer brand portfolio through wholly-owned subsidiary Hiku Brands
New West Summit
Groundbreaking Strategic Partnership
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Canopy Growth Corp. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.