|License Renewal Month:||July|
|Number of Patients:||na|
|Cash on hand:||$1.5mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||0|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||na|
Capital Structure (08/18/17)
|Last Financing:||3.97mm units at $1.05|
TerrAscend is a Canadian owned, operated, and publicly traded cannabis company.
TerrAscend strives to create and deliver quality products and services that meet the evolving needs of the cannabis market. The Company provides support to patients through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Solace Health Inc., a licensed producer of medical cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations, Terra Health Network Inc., a patient navigation and education platform led by health care professionals, and Solace Rx Inc., a drug preparation premises for non-cannabis formulations.
A Strong Growth Platform
- Four complementary business units, including patient support, cultivation, distribution and drug formulation
- Revenue from multiple patient-focused platforms
- Management comprised of leaders from healthcare, pharmaceutical and cannabis industries
- 67,000 sq. ft. facility in Greater Toronto Area, nearby Pearson International Airport
- Create diversified revenue streams through multiple customer-focused platforms
- More than 40,000 sq. ft. of expansion space in existing facility
- 50/50 JV with leader in drug formulation compounding business
- Provide educational programs and healthcare services through Terra Health Network
- Focus on value-added services including research & development, post-harvest processing and bulk storage
- Non-cannabis drug formulation business provides diversification and synergy
- Healthcare focus with strong network of retail pharmacies throughout Canada
- Leverage proximity to Toronto to distribute on behalf of third party LPs, including same-day delivery to 17% of Canadian population
The Four Pillars of TerrAscend
TerrAscend operates four complementary business units that leverage its location, personnel, and strategic vision, providing a uniquely holistic business offering. TerrAscend believes that the cannabis space is much broader that just cultivating the crop, and as such, the company is working with strategic partners to develop businesses that complement the cannabis plant.
Terra Health Network provides education & onboarding services for patients
Health cultivates high quality hydroponic cannabis for the Canadian market
Solace Health provides distribution and same day delivery services for third party Licensed Producers
SolaceRx will operate a robust Drug Preparation Premises
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. TerrAscend, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.