|Fiscal Year-End:||December, 31st|
|Auditor:||BF Borgers CPA PC|
|Cash on hand:||$49.9 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$0.1 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$48.6 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$12.0 million|
|Gross Margin :||21.9%|
Capital Structure (05/11/21)
|Last Financing:||6.2million shares at $10|
|Diluted Shares:||11.7 million|
Located in the U.S. and operating globally, urban-gro, Inc. (Follow Company) is a leading engineering design and services company focused on supporting commercial cannabis cultivators as well as the broader horticulture market such as specialty crops, including leafy greens, vegetables, herbs, and plant-based medicines.
The company has engineered and designed over 300 controlled environment agriculture facilities, spanning over five million square feet, servicing many multi-state operators (MSOs) as well as Canadian operators who require GMP certification to ensure they can export to the EU.
This high level of expertise allows the urban-gro to properly design state-of-the-art pharmaceutical level facilities.
High-performance cannabis cultivation facilities powered by urban-gro
- Uplisted to the NASDAQ
- Early mover in the North America market
- Revenue growth in 2020 despite Covid-19 Impact
- Entering 2021 with a backlog exceeding $14 million
- Leading engineering and design services company focused on sustainable commercial indoor horticulture market
- Unstoppable demand for sustainable controlled-environment agriculture (CEA) facilities
- Expanding into Europe and other high-value markets
- Growing sales infrastructure to access new territories
- Growth through acquisitions
- Expanding into more segments
- Experts in controlled environment agriculture
- Designed over 300 indoor CEA projects with the highest value agriculture crop in the world
- Company’s acquired experience is #1 asset
- Seeking investment in the CEA market to drive lead generation and in AgTech companies to gain access to innovative technologies
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. urban-gro, Inc. is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.