Goodness Growth Holdings (CSE: GDNS) (OTCQX: GDNSF) - Investor Dashboard
Formerly Vireo Health International, Inc.
|Market Focus:||United States|
|Employees:||477 (March 2021)|
|CEO:||Kyle Kingsley, M.D.|
|Fiscal Year-End:||Dec 31|
|Auditor:||Davidson & Company LLP|
|State with Operations:||8|
|Cash on hand:||$20.8 million|
|Fixed Investment:||$35.9 million|
|Shareholders’ Equity:||$56.2 million|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||$14.2 million|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||48.6%|
Capital Structure (08/12/21)
|Last Financing:||13.7 million units at C$0.77|
|As-converted Shares:||126.4 million|
|Diluted Shares:||154.4 million|
IMPORTANT: Effective June 9, 2021 at market open, the company’s subordinate voting shares will begin trading as Goodness Growth Holdings, Inc., under the ticker symbol “GDNS” on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE: GDNS) and on the OTCQX Market in the United States under ticker symbol “GDNSF” (OTCQX: GDNSF).
Goodness Growth Holdings, formerly Vireo Health, is an American leading science-focused, multi-state cannabis company. The Company has operations in seven states—Arizona, Maryland, Minnesota, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York and Nevada—and Puerto Rico.
Goodness Growth’s physician-led team of more than 400 employees provides best-in-class cannabis products and customer experience. Vireo cultivates cannabis in environmentally-friendly greenhouses, manufactures pharmaceutical-grade cannabis extracts, and sells its products at both company-owned and third-party dispensaries.
Goodness Growth’s mission is to bring the power of plants to people.
- Asset portfolio in strategic U.S. states with revenue growth tailwinds expected from recreational legalization over the next 6 to 24 months
- Track record of winning merit-based licenses
- Eight manufacturing licenses and 29 dispensary licenses
- Retail outlets are being transformed and rebranded to “Green Goods” dispensaries
- To date, successfully raised $113 million in debt and equity financing to support its multi-state operations and growth plans
- Product lines including: Vireo, Option Gels, 1937, Lite Bud and terpene-enhanced flower Amplifi
- Operating strategy to focus on near-term profitability in core markets
- Plans to pursue immediately accretive M&A opportunities to augment existing market position
- Entered the industrial hemp market and holds two hemp licenses through its wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Wholesale platform through partnership with Leaf Trade
- Its extensive intellectual property portfolio has been developed to build a durable long-term business model that differs from peers
- Focused on transformative intellectual property ranging from novel product formulations, to agricultural scale cannabinoid production processes and equipment
- Subsidiary Resurgent Biosciences to commercialize IP
- Eight research partnerships and 12 patents-pending
- Plans to leverage its medical, scientific and operational expertise to efficiently expand its operation in existing markets and enter new markets
- The company is focused on prudent capital allocation
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Graeme Kreindler, CPA, CA
Matt Bottomley, CPA, CA, CBV
Canaccord Genuity Corp.
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. Goodness Growth Holdings, formerly Vireo Health, is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.