MPX Bioceutical Corporation (CSE: MPX) (OTC: MPXEF) - Investor Dashboard
|States w/Operations:||AZ, MA, NV, MD|
|Cash on hand:||C$30.7mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$14.5mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||21.3%|
Capital Structure (08/28/18)
|Last Financing:||US$49.5mm convertible note|
MPX Bioceutical Corporation (formerly The Canadian Bioceutical Corporation) is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis operation which provides management, staffing, procurement, advisory, financial, real estate rental, logistics, and administrative services to medicinal cannabis enterprises across four states.
In Arizona, the company has developed a large seed bank with high-demand strains, a reputation for exceptional customer service and strong brand awareness. It has also developed award-winning concentrates under the Melting Point Extracts (MPX) brand. It will be leveraging this experience and its brands in Massachusetts, where it has completed the acquisition of a 51% interest in IMT, LLC and Fall River Developments, LLC (“FRD”), Massachusetts registered companies active in the cannabis space. The company has also completed the acquisition of GreenMart in Nevada and holds three dispensary licenses, one production license, and two supply contracts in Maryland.
Through its proven access to capital on the public markets, as well as the cash flow positive nature of its current operations, MPX is extremely well positioned to pursue an aggressive but controlled acquisition strategy. The Company intends to follow a multi-state strategy and leverage its brand strength and take advantage of its technical and operational expertise as it enters into new markets.
New West Summit
- Leadership position in strong and growing Arizona medical market with highly profitable operations
- Multi-state strategy with a footprint in Arizona, Massachusetts, Maryland, and Nevada
- Strategic equity investor in Hi-Med, LLC, which has also provided a US$25mm revolving credit facility
- Three core brands: MPX, Health for Life, and Salus BioPharma
- Fully funded to 9,000 kilograms of U.S. cultivation capacity
- Organic growth with existing Arizona operations, including additional dispensary openings under the Health for Life brand and expansion of MPX concentrates brand
- New development in high-potential, early-stage markets with strong barriers to entry
- Developing a 72,342-square-foot production facility in Owen Sound, Ontario
- Acquired Canadian LP Canveda in Ontario
- Targeting growth in states like New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Four retail locations in Arizona and one in Maryland
- Six retail locations under development in Massachusetts and Maryland
- Access to capital
- Management with proven operational expertise
- Three strong brands poised for growth in the U.S. and Canada
- Highly profitable business model with a focus on branded extracts
- Exclusive rights to Roto-Gro system in Arizona and Nevada
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. MPX Bioceutical Corporation is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.