Canadian Bioceutical Corp (CSE: BCC) (OTC: CBICF) - Investor Dashboard
|Cash on hand:||C$21.5mm|
|Revenues – Last Quarter:||C$4.4mm|
|Adj. Gross Margin :||50.0$|
Capital Structure (5/12/17)
|Last Financing:||29.85mm shares at C$0.50|
The Canadian Bioceutical Corporation is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis operation which provides management, staffing, procurement, advisory, financial, real estate rental, logistics and administrative services to two medicinal cannabis enterprises in Arizona (3rd under development). While BCC does not directly own, possess or sell cannabis or cannabis-infused products, it does provide substantial support and exerts influence through its management agreements.
In Arizona, the company has developed a large seed bank with high-demand strains, a reputation for exceptional customer service and strong brand awareness. It has also developed award-winning concentrates under the Melting Point Extracts (MPX) brand. It will be leveraging this experience and its brands in Massachusetts, where it has completed the acquisition of a 51% interest in IMT, LLC and Fall River Developments, LLC (“FRD”), Massachusetts registered companies active in the cannabis space.
Through its proven access to capital on the public markets, as well as the cash flow positive nature of its current operations, BCC is extremely well positioned to pursue an aggressive but controlled acquisition strategy. The Company intends to follow a multi-state strategy and has already lined up a number of attractive opportunities in Maryland and Nevada. BCC intends to leverage its brand strength and take advantage of its technical and operational expertise as it enters into new markets.
- Leadership position in strong and growing Arizona medical market with highly profitable operations
- Multi-state strategy, with operations in Massachusetts and pending acquisitions in Maryland and Nevada
- US$38mm equity capital raised in early 2017
- Strategic equity investor in Hi-Med, LLC, which has also provided a US$25mm revolving credit facility
- ACMPR applicant
- Organic growth with existing Arizona operations, including additional dispensary openings under the Health for Life brand and expansion of MPX concentrates brand
- Additional acquisitions in AZ, including pending transaction
- Expansion into additional states, with pending acquisitions in MD and NV
- New development in high-potential, early-stage markets with strong barriers to entry
- Access to capital
- Management with proven operational expertise
- Strong brands in Arizona (MPX and H4L)
- Highly profitable business model with focus on branded extracts
- Exclusive rights to Roto-Gro system in AZ and NV
Snapshot of BCC Assets
View facilities and pending acquisition targets
Brands & Products
Cultivation & Production
Institutional Analyst Coverage
Curated Stories & News
New Cannabis Ventures in partnership with due diligence platform 420Investor, is the definitive source for fact-based, data-driven, financial information and relevant company news for qualified publicly traded cannabis companies. NCV extracts and parses only the most important content. Information is provided “as is” and solely for informational purposes, not for trading or advice. The Canadian Bioceutical Corp., is a client of NCV Media, LLC. Read our full disclaimer.