Visit the HIKU Brands Investor Dashboard and stay up to date with data-driven, fact based due diligence for active traders and investors.
DOJA Cannabis Company Provides Production Update
KELOWNA, BC, Sept. 11, 2017 /CNW/ – DOJA Cannabis Company Limited (“DOJA” or the “Company”) (CSE: DOJA) is pleased to announce that we commenced cultivating our first cannabis strains in July and that the plants have taken well to their new home at DOJA’s production facility in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley.
Our plants are looking extremely vibrant, healthy and are maturing on schedule. We plan on harvesting our first batches of premium cannabis in the third week of October and anticipate being able to request our Pre-Sales License inspection with Health Canada in November, well in advance of the federal government’s targeted adult recreational cannabis use legalization date of July 1, 2018.
Trent Kitsch, Chief Executive Officer of DOJA
- DOJA’s currently growing four cultivars of cannabis that have been meticulously curated to ensure DOJA is producing only the highest quality dried flower with the attributes that will appeal to cannabis consumers’ lifestyle needs;
- Our master grower is utilizing state-of-the-art automation and environmental controls with the upmost attention being placed on ensuring the quality and consistency of the flower;
- We successfully propagated our first set of clones on August 13, 2017 and DOJA now has approximately 2,000 cannabis plants under our roof;
- We are pleased to report we were in compliance with the first unannounced inspection from Health Canada that took place on August 24, 2017;
- DOJA plans to harvest our first batches of premium cannabis in the third week of October;
- After our batches have been expertly hand trimmed, hang dried and cured, DOJA intends to request a Pre-Sales Inspection with Health Canada, the last step prior to reaching the Sales License milestone; and
- As of today’s date, there are only 25 companies in Canada that collectively hold the 33 cannabis Sales Licenses issued by Health Canada.
DOJA™ is a premium cannabis lifestyle brand featuring the highest quality handcrafted strains in Canada. DOJA’s wholly owned subsidiary is a licensed producer of cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”). DOJA’s state-of-the-art ACMPR licensed production facility is located in the heart of British Columbia’s picturesque Okanagan Valley. DOJA was founded by the proven entrepreneurial team that started SAXX Underwear®.
The DOJA team also encourages readers to visit the website at www.doja.life to learn more about DOJA and to sign up for DOJA news updates.
You can also follow us @doja.lifestyle on Instagram.
The most reliable, fact-based information on HIKU Brands found only on its Investor Dashboard.
Get ahead of the crowd by signing up for 420 Investor, the largest & most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.