CFN Media Group published an article about investing in cannabis stocks, suggesting that it remains a “Wild West”. Some of the takeaways:
- Canada is a safer market in which to invest
- In the U.S., most of the 350 or so companies are microcaps with market capitalizations below $100mm
- Reverse mergers can be perilous: Several companies have gone public via S-1
- 6 key questions to answer before investing in a company are provided
- Advice from FINRA is shared
Read Ryan Allway’s “Weed Stocks 101: What You Need to Know”: http://www.cannabisfn.com/weed-stocks-101-need-know/
Get ahead of the crowd by signing up for 420 Investor, the largest & most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.