Built in Colorado has explored the rapidly evolving landscape of Colorado-based cannabis start-ups. It looks at three Denver-based technology companies in order to gauge the work environment.
Working at a cannabis tech startup is kind of like working in a hazy college dorm room crossed with Willy Wonka’s magic chocolate factory, only the chocolate is pot…right? Well, not exactly.
As it turns out working at a cannabis tech company is a lot like working at any other company, only you’re working in the cannabis industry. To get a behind the scenes look at what it’s actually like to work in cannabis tech, we caught up with three companies that are pioneers in the space.
Here are the 6 questions answered by MassRoots, Flowhub and CannaRegs:
- Do your employees smoke pot at work?
- Since you work with so many marijuana companies, do your employees get any freebies?
- And what about company outings, are they all pot themed?
- Is there anything special you look for in a new hire?
- So, what’s the difference between working at your company and anywhere else?
- Are you hiring right now?
Read Anthony Sodd’s “Do they really smoke at work? And 5 other things you’ve always wondered about working at a cannabis startup”: http://www.builtincolorado.com/2015/10/14/what-its-really-work-cannabis-tech-company
Get ahead of the crowd by signing up for 420 Investor, the largest & most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.