Positions Company for Continued North American and Global Growth
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–MJardin Group, Inc. (“MJardin” or the “Company”) (CSE:MJAR), a leader in cannabis management, is pleased to announce that the Company will begin trading today on the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE”) under the ticker “MJAR.”
With more than ten years of professional cannabis cultivation, processing, distribution and retail, MJardin is among the world’s most experienced cannabis companies, with a proven track record of operational excellence.
Rishi Gautam, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of MJardin
Listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange is a significant milestone in our evolution and a testament to our team’s dedication and focus on building a preeminent global cannabis management platform. As we enter the public markets, we believe that MJardin is well positioned for continued growth in the U.S. and Canada, as well as international expansion in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
Since its inception, MJardin has designed and planned more than 100 facilities and produced and sold more than 100,000 kg of cannabis, achieving cultivation costs of $1.00 per gram and producing 360 grams per sq. ft. per year.
Earlier today, the Company also announced that it had entered into a binding letter of intent to acquire GrowForce Holdings Inc. (“GrowForce”), a vertically integrated international cannabis platform headquartered in Toronto. Following completion of the proposed acquisition, a combined MJardin Group would have 49 facilities operating or under development across North America, cultivating approximately 87,000 kg of finished product per annum and managing 23 cultivation facilities, two outdoor grows, five extraction facilities and 19 retail dispensaries across four U.S. states and four Canadian provinces.
MJardin believes that it has the financial strength and flexibility to execute its growth strategy consisting of the following core pillars:
- U.S. Consolidation – expand by leveraging MJardin’s pre-existing relationships and ability to consolidate undervalued cannabis assets throughout the supply chain
- Canadian Expansion – continue executing on Canadian First Nations and non-First Nations expansion and asset consolidation strategy
- International Expansion – discussions underway for international assets, partnerships and joint venture arrangements in Europe, Africa and Latin America
- Research & Development – develop and test new cannabis applications including recently commenced medical epilepsy trials through a Spanish university partnership
- Consumer Packaged Goods – establish branded products across North America
- Operational Excellence – continuous improvement through organization-wide knowledge sharing and synergies
- Capital Markets – fund acquisitions and organic infrastructure investments through its partnership with Bridging Finance Inc., including the ability to access to non-dilutive growth capital and equity markets
About MJardin Group
MJardin is a specialized global cannabis management platform that develops partnerships with licensed operators. MJardin provides its partners turnkey cannabis cultivation, processing and retail solutions, including licensure support, facility design, systems implementation, facility ramp-up and the day-to-day operational management required in a large-scale, professionally managed cannabis facility. MJardin is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with an additional office in Toronto, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.mjardin.com.
Get ahead of the crowd by signing up for 420 Investor when it becomes available again. It’s the largest & most comprehensive premium service for cannabis investors since 2013.